About the role:
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Statistical Analyst to join our growing, global company and shape the future of IDEXX’s big data business. You will be a core member of the Insights team, a vibrant and committed group of entrepreneurial leaders paving the path for IDEXX in the commercial data space.
What can you expect? Support of a passionate leadership team and a fantastic culture.
A day in the life:
You will use in-depth knowledge to support and lead quantitative data analysis and reporting for ongoing and ad hoc projects. Your responsibilities will include conducting statistical analyses to influence executive-level strategy and decision making of internal and/or partner organizations. You will be part of developing custom analytics to supportinternal and external customers. You will help maintain forecasting methodologies for syndicated data products. In this role, you will analyze data through a business, industry and marketing lens to produce reports and add value for our customers. You will also partner with Business Development, R&D, Marketing Research and other functional areas to develop plans to fuel future growth for this division.
What do you need to succeed?
- 10+ years of related work experience in a business environment
- Strong command of statistics and deep knowledge of various statistical methods
- Proficient in R programming; other statistical programming language experience (SAS) a plus
- Experience with distributed data structures, models & advanced tools
- Experience with databases and their manipulation (SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience executing statistical analyses to support analytical needs of business partners; managing and analyzing large data sets; preparing and presenting summary findings and recommendations to various audiences
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit with an abundance of enthusiasm
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team building skills
- Excellent presence & presentation skills, comfortable interacting at all levels of an organization
- Self-motivated, highly organized and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Advanced knowledge in predictive analytics and forecasting, data visualization, dashboards, report automation, and/or business intelligence tools a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Economics or related discipline
- Master’s Degree a plus
While we appreciate our staffing partners, we are unable to accept unsolicited agency resumes