Sr. Marketing Specialist
Job Summary:Sharecare is looking for a seasoned marketing communications professional with an intense customer focus and a passion for improving people's lives. The Senior Marketing Specialist will be a strong partner to our employer, government, provider and health system market leadership, sales, and account management teams, helping to tell the Sharecare story in a way that resonates with those specific markets. The ideal candidate will love all aspects of marketing, from crafting a compelling message to calculating the impacts of various marketing tactics, and be a master at constructing integrated marketing campaigns that spread the word from every angle. Content marketing is a focus on our team, so previous experience developing thought leadership programs and leveraging powerful, actionable content is essential. We’re looking for a strong team contributor and project leader, someone who can develop and share best practices, work through barriers, and contribute to our team as we look to innovate and become the best in the industry.
• Work in partnership with account management teams to fully understand market needs, performance metrics, and enrollment strategies for large employer, health plan and government partners
• Develop and manage the execution of comprehensive marketing plans that effectively communicate company and solution value propositions to employers, health plans, and government partners
• Meet internal and external deadlines.
• Create and evaluate the impact of campaigns designed to build awareness for Sharecares’ key differentiators, promote Sharecare thought leadership and generate enrollment onto the platform.
• Develop thought leadership content (e.g., campaigns, social media strategy, direct to consumer, etc ) and repurpose content in innovative ways to make the most of each piece
• Collaborate with subject matter experts, creative team, and external resources to create high-quality, compelling print and digital deliverables.
• Work within a specific budget and be able to report on the details of how the budget was spent.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related experience• Experience in creating, executing and maintaining compelling marketing plans.
• In-depth knowledge of the healthcare landscape, including general trends and market drivers; familiarity with well-being improvement solutions a plus
• Exceptional relationship-building, customer service, problem-solving and communication skills
• Superior organizational and multi-tasking abilities, plus a willingness to dive in wherever you’re needed while still keeping assigned projects on track• Comfortable in public speaking.
• Comfortable building long-term relationships with c-suite customers.
Requisition ID : 1379