DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in establishing strategic marketing and sales plans to achieve division objectives for products and services.
- Develops and executes marketing and sales programs to achieve objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Plans and oversees execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, and signage.
- Manages development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs.
- Analyzes marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Coordinates, forecasts and interacts with the production team to ensure orders will be shipped to meet sales goals and customer expectations.
- Directs product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
- Meets with key customers, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Manages and executes all aspects of trade shows and training events (such as ToroU)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication or related field. MBA degreepreferred.
Experience: At least eight years’ related experience, plus supervisor experience; or MBA and five years’ experience.