If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, a Kensington® computer mouse or a simple box of ACCO paper clips, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation, one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office and consumer products and print finishing solutions. We have great brands that people in a 100 countries all over the world use to stay organized, such as:
AT-A-GLANCE® Day-Timer® Five Star® GBC® Kensington® Mead® Quartet® Swingline® Wilson Jones® & others
We need great talent at ACCO Brands, and value different talents, aspirations and views to create a highly motivated, action-oriented atmosphere. Our winning team shares the ACCO Brands Vision of being a company that Achieves, Creates, Collaborates, and Organizes. We have a dynamic and healthy culture that is shaped by leaders and lived by employees at all levels.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Sr. Marketing Research Analyst at our Kettering, OH office. The primary function of this position is to provide consumer and shopper research to the business unit to generate insights used for Marketing and customer strategies and decision making.
- Execute consumer and shopper research projects through external research vendors or internally to achieve research objectives. Proactively manage all project communication as well as activities such as discussion guide and survey development, stimuli prep, and report structure. Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Research questions and topics that are presented to the department. Conduct information gathering process, analyze data, process for relevance, and draw conclusions and make recommendations based on findings.
- Present research findings to internal and external audiences. Be influential in conveying recommendations and driving action with customers and internally.
- Conduct analysis on secondary information that is relevant to our businesses and seasonality.
- Manage content on Insights sharing sight. Post project reports, custom industry analysis, and relevant secondary information so that it is accessible to internal partners.
- Maintain close contact with Marketing and Sales functions to understand key business topics and conditions within our company and the industry.
- Explore new research vendors and methodologies to grow knowledge about trends and best practices in research.
- Assist and support Marketing Research Manager on projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline preferred
- 6+ years relevant work experience (Research experience preferred, would also consider Marketing or Sales roles with research utilization experience)
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Highly proficient computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Internet)
- Experience with online survey tools and/or SPSS statistical software required
- Solid organizational and creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- 10-15% travel is required
ACCO Brands Corporation markets products in over 100 countries across the globe through our own sales force and distribution networks.
A global office products powerhouse, our leading brands help people work better in every workspace, everywhere. You know these indispensable products as Wilson Jones binders ... Swingline staplers and punches ... Day-Timer personal organizers ... Quartet white boards and easels... Kensington computer accessories... and more... Under the GBC banner, ACCO Brands is also a leader in serving professional printers, government and corporate markets, providing print finishing, laminating and commercial binding equipment.
After more than 100 years of leadership in the office products industry, we look forward to continuing our tradition by hiring talented individuals guided by a spirit of innovation.
ACCO Brands Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer