Job ID 2017-10763
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND STANDARDS:
Project Manager Duties
- Studies the marketplace and provides current, viable and profitable marketing intelligence.
- Creates marketing plans and media relations ideas for St. Luke’s services.
- Serves as copywriter and/or editor for internal and external communications and publications, which may include Around St. Luke’s, annual report(s), website content, social media content and brochures/collateral material.
- Serves as copy editor for written projects created by others on the team.
- Service line marketing and communications management includes: project creation and/or revisions; input and supervision of written, creative and educational materials including brochures, posters, videos, website, social media, Intranet submissions, advertisements (including print, radio, television); media relations information gathering and fulfillment of hospital and service-line requests.
- Keeps current on digital marketing strategies and works with digital marketing firm toimplement plans.
- Plans, executes and manages the success of special events and initiatives for the Hospital.
- Serves on various committees of the Hospital or in the community representing the Hospital.
Operations and Leadership Duties
- Proactively assists the Director, Marketing and Communications in the development of marketing and advertising strategies.
- Fields advertising pitches from vendors and makes recommendations to Director, Marketing and Communications for consideration.
- Lead project manager for website metrics and reporting
1. Performs special projects or additional duties, as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or equivalent,plus minimum 5 years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with website content development and social media content is desired.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Must demonstrate ability to complete tasks within given time and quality parameters, adhering to strict deadlines.
- Effective written and oral communication skills are required with great attention to detail and the ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, all levels of management, physicians and patients.
- Demonstrated knowledge and program operations experience required.
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in program design.
- Computer literacy required.