The Sr. Marketing Programs Specialist works within a global marketing team responsible for the planning, development, project management and successful implementation of integrated marketing programs. In this role, the Sr. Marketing Programs Specialist is responsible for the development of the marketing plan, execution of programs and event activity and regularly reviews performance. In addition, the Sr. Marketing Programs Specialist gathers feedback through multiple channels and is responsible for communicating to key stakeholders internally.
General Job Duties:
- Develops and delivers integrated marketing plans that meet program / campaignfinancial goals, align with corporate initiatives and capitalize on market trends and opportunities.
- Manages demand generation campaigns and events including orchestrating strategic input and execution across marketing's functional areas and regional sales teams.
- Manages global and local execution of program / campaign marketing strategies.
- Develops annual marketing budget requirements and tracks and process accordingly
- Determines appropriate communication vehicles and mix strategies to support integrated program / campaign objectives and performance targets.
- Innovates, integrates and implements new marketing technologies and tools to drive program performance.
- Establishes communication strategies for campaign efforts by audience, geography and segment.
- Responsible for assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing programs to meet the growing needs of the specific solution and segment.
- Works with sales to ensure program / campaign objectives are understood and communicated, campaign milestones are achieved and adjustments made based on requirements or market shifts.
- Coordinates with other program / campaign managers, marketing and business leaders to schedule and orchestrate campaigns for maximum impact.
- Works within the marketing organization and business leaders to increase visibility, education and awareness to key industry audiences through the use of press releases, case studies, press briefings, featured stories, speaking opportunities and analyst briefings.
- Identifies and engages with the most appropriate local players (reference customers, partners, agencies, distributors, thought leaders, journalists, influencers) to expand the campaign reach and effectiveness.
- Supports day-to-day program / campaign management activities, e.g. Key Performance Indicator (KPI) tracking, reporting, preparing presentations and communications.
- Supports development of marketing toolkits and collateral
- Bachelor’s degreerequired or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
·5+ years relevant experience.
·Good organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet conflicting deadlines in a team environment.
·Sound judgment and analytical skills.
·Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
·High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
·Strong analytical, planning and process development skills.