Sr Marketing Product Manager - Adobe Enterprise Campaign Management
Our mission as a leading investment management firm is to help our clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We believe our associates are the key to this mission and we are always looking for talented individuals who share our commitment to our client’s success.
If you’re looking for challenging work experiences and the ability to learn in a collaborative culture, we invite you to explore the opportunities available at T. Rowe Price.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Product Manager, Enterprise Campaign Management will develop the strategic product vision to influence the successful transformation of how T. Rowe Price delivers efficiently executed communication strategies and goals, including delivery of a relevant, personalized, and omni-channel customer experiences.
The product manager role, will work with cross-functional teams across our distribution, marketing, and technology organizations. They will be the product owner, demonstrating expertise of the product capabilities and alignment with business unit goals and strategies. This role is Accountable for driving ROI of the platform and ensuring cost/benefit goals are met. They own the development roadmap and work with business partners to prioritize development and ensure execution on time, in budget and within scope.
He/she will work with a cross functional team including engineers, designers and business stakeholders in a fast paced, agile environment and will be responsible for conception, design, development, delivery, maintenance and evolution of user experiences.
The product manager role defines best practices for on-going platform operations model and owns operating standards, policies and governance routines. They will identify opportunities to optimize shared campaign management business practices across the enterprise and sets enterprise adoption strategy with defined metrics and consistent reporting. They provide oversight to enterprise training and communication strategy for the product.
- Establish and evolve five year plan and product roadmap for the Enterprise Campaign Management (ECM) platform providing a path of continual improvement, innovation and growth.
- Advocate and educate across the organization ECM strategy, capabilities, benefits, performance and alignment/importance within the digital first imperatives.
- Build solid business case and ROI evidence that prove as rational for benefit of defined strategy that become post implementation objectives to track, manage, and exceed customer expectations.
- Responsible for defining, articulating and translating the overall product vision into strategy and tactics for a specific programs aligned with consumer needs and our business strategy
- Serves as subject matter expert for the ECM product and end user digital behaviors. Develops an understanding of the changing needs of the business and conducts usage analysis and usability studies to synthesize the findings into the product roadmap as well as product requirements. Manages and researches best practices and product capabilities, along with future product roadmap, and combines with customer wants/needs to drive strategy and implementation plan..
- Engages with senior leadership on key topics; balances needs of all business groups that hold stakes in the ECM product. Manages by influence, engages with cross-functional teams; evangelist for transforming the way we work and continuous improvement.
- Serve as relationship lead with internal and external stakeholders to continuously understand and stay on top of user experience, marketplace and business needs.
- Owns communication to key stakeholders and senior management. Identifies key stakeholders and shares knowledge on business needs and potential impacts.
- Identifies resource and budget needs; contributes to long-term road map and budgeting
Product Management/Achieves Business Results
- Functions as the established subject matter expert in all areas of ECM product and end user processes including end user experience, technology limitations, compliance and legal requirements, and business group processes changes.
- Makes recommendations to enhance the platform, close gaps, and correct deficiencies as needed in order achieve optimal client experience as well as business results.
- Establish monthly, quarterly and yearly performance plans in alignment with sr. leadership in order to achieve product and corporate objectives. This includes but not limited to; sales results, new account growth, client retention and client experience.
- Lead the business case development, ROI analysis, feasibility, planning to provide new product recommendations to senior management. Initiate and lead development of all business cases, ROI analysis and feasibilities for the product.
- Define measurable metrics to track success of product enhancements and changes. Communicate insights to senior management and stakeholders. Synthesize results for the entire product. Identify and implement strategic improvements in analytics
- Review, analyze, collect and take action on findings from Customer Satisfaction Surveys, user testing and additional customer feedback loops.
- Manages governance forums to align stakeholders, communicate product and program health and align enterprise teams to capabilities, roadmap and deliverables.
- Function as the business lead and decision maker across organizational lines for product implementation projects including AGILE type development initiatives.
- Lead cross-functional business reviews to engage key partners in optimizing the digitalexperience.
- Ensures business and user experience requirements meet our high organizational standards. Ensures viable business product releases to achieve the developed strategies.
- Function as the channel product owner and decision maker across organizational lines for product implementation projects including SCRUM type development delivery methodologies.
- Collaborate with key partners across the organization on technology projects, from concept through to end delivery and provide business leadership during triage and resolution of production issues.
- Work with leaders across the organization to understand impact that mobile changes may have on other operational areas such as settlement, fraud, security, and branch to minimize potential issues.
- Drive product development from conception through launch in collaboration with Engineering, UX, Project Management and QA teams. Agile: Acts as the Product Manager within agile methodology to ensure the outcomes meet customer and business needs
- Work closely with engineers in our IT organization on development of experiences. Effectively influences delivery partners to support the product.
- Engages external 3rd party solutions vendor(s) as needed and partnering with IT to engage vendors on back end solutions that support front end business solutions. Obtains high-level cost and time estimates. Creates SOW and obtains approval from Procurement / Legal.
- Drive the product discovery process, working with team members and stakeholders across design, engineering, research, marketing and editorial teams
- College degree and 6 years of related work experience
- Experience operating or managing Adobe Campaign Management and additional Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. (or othercampaign management tool)
Understanding of and experience working with web and mobiletechnology in the context of enterprise architecture and infrastructure and how to use it to provide competitive advantage for product development, brand management, and/or superior client experience.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with hands-on, ‘roll up your sleeves’ can do attitude.
- Data-driven user center design approach to product development and management, with demonstrated ability to own products that balance and anticipate various users’ needs
- Experience working in agile product development environment and leading / collaborating with engineers, scrum teams, UX designers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to deliver executive level presentations that communicate strategy and vision of the product for multiple lines of business across the organization.
- The ability to drive and inspire cross-functional teams balanced with the ability to collaborate and build consensus around a shared vision.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business or equivalent experience
- 8 -12years of digital product development and management experience with a demonstrated track record of delivering product market fit. Experience working on digital products within large legacy enterprises is a plus.
- Financial Services (banking, credit card) industry experiencepreferred, but not required.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification