Align Technology is an exciting, fast-growing high-tech and medical device company with the strongest brand equity among a multitude of competitive peers. Special Markets represents one of the fastest and most dynamic growth opportunities within the company. We are seeking transformational-minded, driven candidates who derive fulfillment from influencing and shaping the course of a growing business while striving for even higher levels of achievement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand customer mindsets/behaviors and key barriers to adoption. Develop strong relationships with marketing/communications counterparts within DSOs to understand their business needs.
- Effectively incorporate insights into development of strategic B2B and B2C marketing plans, programs and communications to grow Align’s DSO channel revenue and market share. Success is measured by case volume growth and performance against forecast.
- Develop and deliver professional engagement programs targeting general dentists, orthodontists and their teams to fortify clinical confidence, deepen customer relationships.
- Design and execute scalable initiatives in omnichannel engagement (digital and brick & mortar) to drive consumers to Invisalign clear aligner, iTero dental and orthodontic practices.
- Develop metrics and measure ROI on Corporate Accounts marketing initiatives. Understand and communicate Corporate Accounts business trends.
- Lead and collaborate with Align consumer marketing and professional marketing colleagues to shareexperiences, ideas and insights to strengthen Align Technologies’ competitive advantage.
- Represent Corporate Accounts perspectives on platform development, product strategy and launches.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills for business analysis
- Strong project management
- Thrives in a changing market with dynamic prioritization skills
- Strategic thinker
- Creative vision and ideation
- Strong cross-functional teamwork
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision and able to effectively manage through ambiguity
- Strong presentation skills
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing is required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of marketing experience. Some sales experience (or interaction with sale forces) is desirable.
- 2+ years of experience in omnichannelretail marketing is a plus
- Proven command of digital marketing best-practices and app concept development preferred
- Familiarity with National/Corporate Accounts, Dental Service Organizations (DSO), Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO), and/or integrated delivery networks (IDN) is ideal.
- Experiencedesigning and implementing scalable marketing and training programs and processes to drive desired objectives and business solutions
- Experience in the dental, healthcare, medical device, pharmaceutical space is a plus.