Who we are
With its headquarters in NYC, a major R&D hub in Sydney, and operating in 16 markets globally, Rokt is expanding rapidly. As the global leader in e-commerce technology, Rokt powers the Transaction Moment™ of best-in-class companies including Live Nation, Groupon, Staples, Lands' End, Fanatics, GoDaddy, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Our mission: To make e-commerce smarter, faster, and better.
With annual revenues of more than US$150M and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in the US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work.
- Be the Brand champion and voice of Rokt
- Own the strategic input briefs for Brand campaigns, working with agencies and internal teams to deliver creative, strategic, relevant, and data driven demand driving initiatives.
- Deeply understand and articulate the target customer; fully understanding new and competitive products, trends, and opportunities.
- Understand, interpret and build methods and systems for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness, including brand awareness, brand equity and brand health
- Educate internal partners on brand strategy, research insights, identity system
- Partner with internal and external teams to ensure positive brand execution
- Proven B2B marketing leader with experience building and delivering revenue generating digital marketing programs in a fast growth technology business
- Strategically manages agency and vendor relationships
- Defines and manages large/scale growth marketing programs
- Measures impact through revenue and growth in MQL’s and deals
- Organized, collaborative, and detail-oriented
- Experience managing large, multi-quarter projects with many moving parts
- Experience in brand strategy, digital performance marketing, preferably with expertise in the high-growth technology space / B2B / marketing technology
- Deep paid digital channel expertise required, especially Linkedin, Google and Facebook
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in Marketing and/or a degree in Marketing
- Hubspot knowledge required for campaign creation, tracking and leads management
- Experience writing briefs and working with creative teams
- Ability to analyze different vendors and negotiate contracts
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing, high-velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - Grow your career in our rapidly growing company.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.