We are seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager, TA to provide strategic leadership and consultation to senior leaders on employer brand and digital marketing strategies and is responsible for the design, development implementation and measurement of complex enterprise employer brand and recruiting marketing strategies. As a part of the Integrated Brand Marketing team, your focus is to enable the attraction and hiring of top talent RN candidates. This role will develop, manage and influence the strategic direction and continuous optimization of a portfolio of enterprise-wide digital marketing campaigns which may include development of social media strategies, digital marketing, content, communications, online candidateexperiences, vendor management, technology, data and supporting operations. You will be asked to assess, recommend, design, implement and measure marketing efforts for business impact and strategic alignment with PSJH mission, vision and strategy. And you have the opportunity to apply your expertise to increase candidates pools, improve quality of candidates and promote our brands through compelling and differentiating content and media channels in an integrated way to reach and engage candidates on a national and local level.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for working collaboratively and strategically with Talent Acquisition leaders to develop proactive recruitment solutions and strategies to address the future workforce needs of Providence Health & Services and all affiliates. Indirectly influences TA leaders and staff to adopt functional recruitment approaches, strategies, and solutions to achieve results in new ways that are aligned across a candidate segmentation, brand or the enterprise.
- Acts as a liaison and leader across the broader TA leadership and PSJH marketing teams to advise, create and drive alignment and results on functional employer brand marketing and related enterprise-wide strategies and solutions. Serves as trusted advisor to business leaders and collaborates with leadership stakeholders to ensure areas of accountability are focused successfully on the most critical marketing needs of the organization. Thinks strategically and tactically about the overall organizational marketing strategy and objectives. Leads communications and change management efforts to achieve adoption and outcomes.
- Have a deep understanding of the best practices in order to share and learn from other organizations and raise the field of employer brand and recruiting marketing up and into the future. Have a robust network to leverage and foster external partnerships to ensure internal success. Strategic Business Leadership Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Building Partnerships - Identifying opportunities and taking action to build strategic relationships between leaders, teams, departments, or organizations to help achieve business goals through marketing efforts. Building Trust - Interacting with others in a way that gives them confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization.
- Development of overall system-wide program strategy and objectives in partnership with Talent Acquisition, other HR leaders, and marketing teams across PSJH. Develop and manage program budgets and securing funding for solutions through development of outcome-based business cases. Develops and manages to key performance indicators to measure program results and demonstrate program effectiveness and outcomes.
- Stakeholder Management for TA Marketing Success - Influencing and partnering withinternal and external partners to become champions of Talent Acquisition Marketing and influence decisions and other leaders both within and outside the organization. Ability to build confidence in the recommendation and sell it to key stakeholders and inspire the action of others.
- Identify, contract, manage and measure external vendors supporting program solutions, including, but not limited to writing and conducting RFPs, selecting, onboarding and terminating vendors and holding vendors accountable to measurable results. Leverages project management practices, change management practices and outcome based measurement to drive successful program results.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, HR or other related area Or equivalent educ/experience.
- 7 years Consumer brand marketing or employment brand marketing experience.
- 5 years Marketing experience in multiple areas across a marketing discipline such as digital marketing, social marketing, paid display, paid media, email marketing, influencer communications, creative asset development, content strategy, brand messaging, SEO, websites, segmentation, research and insights, and brand and value proposition development and communications, and lead generation and conversion.
- 5 years experience successfully designing, launching, managing and measuring integrated marketing strategies, campaigns, processes and projects based upon research and data and aligned with organization strategy within medium to large companies
- 5 years Strong project management experience with experience building project plans, communication and change management plans, training documents and business presentations
- 5 years proven experience, and success in measuring ROI of marketing investments and strategy effectiveness. Ability to perform reporting, data analysis and metrics design to measure results and outcomes. Budget management experience.
- 5 years experience selecting and managing agencies and vendors and holding vendors accountable to measurable results.
- 5 years Demonstrated success influencing and consulting to stakeholders and senior leaders to influence change and gain support for marketing strategies with presentations, business cases and measurement of marketing media and ROI.
- 5 years influencing leadership skills over indirect reports, project teams and vendors.
- 10+ years intermediate to advanced experience with MS Office
- Ability to be strategic and proactive; skilled at anticipating situations, developing proposals and positive solutions, and enlisting appropriate internal and external resources.
- Ability to create a shared sense of purpose with stakeholders through networking and developing relationships
- Excellent analytical abilities, including translating business needs into requirements, generating alternatives and evaluating quantitative factors to select the best solution.
- Strategic acumen and demonstrated consulting skills with proven ability to influence with senior leaders, stakeholders and cross-functional project teams.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively select and manage consultants and vendors to meet expected performance standards.
- Excellent senior leader and group presentation skills.
- Proven knowledge, experience, and success in having created employer brand and recruiting marketing strategies and business cases that drive brand awareness and contribute to the talent pipeline and fill hiring goals through marketing planning, strategy development, and managing initiatives through to execution.
- Demonstrated time management skills, which include setting priorities and successfully managing multiple complex tasks and programs.
- Customer driven and results oriented; learns/understands the customer’s business, objectives and goals, and by supporting them, maintain strong and effective customer relationships.
- Demonstrated success influencing and consulting to stakeholders and senior leaders to influence change and gain support for ideas and innovation through business presentations and business cases. Ability to make connections across multifaceted, complex projects and initiatives where cross-functional alignment, system wide thinking and local execution is needed.
- Demonstrate ability to operate independently with little direction.
- Ability to build and maintain credibility with employees, facility, regional and system management, customers and external contacts.
- Ability to demonstrated problem solving skills, including applying good judgment, organizational savvy, objectivity in decision-making, and critical creative thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team to develop and achieve unit and program goals, including a willingness to help others when needed.
- Demonstrated competence working with sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality.
- Exhibit high professional and ethical standards as well as business practices.
- Strong proven examples of data measurement and the ability to articulate results and ROI of initiatives. Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
- Ability to distill complex, complicated solutions and considerations into simple, clear and unambiguous explanations to facilitate understanding for stakeholders and decision makers.
- Ability to collaboratively and effectively resolve conflict between people to mitigate roadblocks and move toward solution.
- Ability to work with ambiguity within a continuously changing environment.