AEG Worldwide is the world's leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world's largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG's divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Sr. Manager, Paid Media will lead and develop paid media strategy with a specialized focus on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and other emerging platforms. We are seeking an experienced digital marketer, strategist, and media planner to oversee budget allocations, campaign management, and performance optimization to maximize ticket sales for the thousands of best-in-class events AEG produces annually. You will be expected to be an expert in all aspects of paid media to advise and provide strategic recommendations to fulfill specific business objectives for national tours, festivals, regional venues, and sponsorship. You will also be responsible for developing benchmark KPIs while identifying new opportunities to test incremental impact and present insights to marketing teams. The ideal candidate is data-driven, highly analytical, and follows a test & learn approach to continuously improve media strategy, campaign implementation, and performance.
- Develop and lead paid media strategy across all social media platforms, working closely with digital marketers to advise on best practices, capabilities, targeting, and budget allocations.
- Oversee campaign execution, measurement, optimization tactics, and provide data-informed recommendations to improve performance.
- Manage team and media agency initiatives in campaign management, operations, and testing opportunities.
- Collaborate with Programmatic/Display and Search leads to create strategic media plans and ensure cross-channel alignment.
- Stay up to date on ad tech advancements and emerging platforms. Work with media partners to explore new ad products and testing opportunities. Develop case-study material to educate marketers.
- Work cross-functional with Creative, Product, CRM, Marketing teams to contribute improvements in content development, product, reporting, and audience segmentation.
- Own all aspects of reporting paid media metrics, data story-telling, and developing benchmark KPIs for each channel.
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS is Business, Marketing, or a related area
- At least 5-7 years experience in digital media and/or agency environment, executing and overseeing paid media campaigns across social, programmatic, SEM channels.
- Hands-on experience managing campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager/Marketing Platforms, Twitter, Snapchat, Doubleclick with proven understanding of measurement, tracking, and optimization technology
- Strong understanding of digital media channels (Display, Programmatic, Connected TV, Search, Mobile)
- Extremely data focused and analytical to make data-informed decisions with a good understanding of A/B testing and experimental techniques
- Direct response experience with proven track record of campaign optimization and improving CPA metrics across channels
- Excellent project management and organizational skills to meet campaign deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, utilizing pivot tables and data modeling
- Passionate about music and live events