Job Title: Sr. Marketing Manager (New Logo) - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Matawan, NJ / Herndon, VA / Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- This position will focus on building and executing the market plans, strategy and tactics that drive demand generation & market awareness of our products and services and positions our client as a leading global infrastructure provider in the Americas Region.
- We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, who will drive the Americas Region new logo marketing initiatives including;
- Segmentation of target market lists that match regional customer needs with client's product and services.
- Management of the relationship and operations of the outsourced digital marketing organization
- Creation and implementation of multi-touch campaigns to drive and accelerate pipeline
- Measurement of all activities and provide recommendations of best practices based off metrics.
- Reporting to the Regional Director, Americas Marketing, this position will be ideally based in one of our Americas Region office locations – Herndon. VA; Matawan, NJ; Santa Clara, California; or Montreal, Canada.
- The candidate will collaborate cross functionally with internal teams including sales, sales operations, global marketing, business development, partner marketing, finance, and legal. Additionally, this position will build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders including partners, customers, vendors, and agencies.
The ideal candidate will have the following required experience and skills for this position:
- University degree with 8-10 years of experience in marketing in a technology vertical
- Minimal 2-5 years of demand generation experience
- Strong communication, networking and negotiation skills.
- Strategic planning skills to develop a marketing plan for the Americas region in alignment with the sales revenue goals.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues in India, Singapore and UK to get programs implemented
Purpose - Broad objective of the role:
This position will focus on the following:
- Plan, organize, develop and execute marketing campaigns, industry events, customer meetings and other activities to generate qualified opportunities and drive sales.
- Work along with the sales leadership to build sales funnel and increase the product penetration ratio.
- Work with product marketing to create regional specific content and product promotional offers.
- Liaise with agencies to execute on local events and speaking engagements including managing event logistics, surveys, operations, and lead flow.
- Manage the new logo marketing budget and vendor contracts
- Track program/campaign results, measure success, and report metrics
- Manage the Regional Marketing calendar and align with other marketing campaigns/ programs
- Coordinate and work with local telemarketing teams
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new regional opportunities
The position will also be measured on process and fiscal efficiency in the following areas:
- Lead management
- Effective usage of marketing budgets - aligned to key business imperatives – delivery of forecasted outcomes based ROI