- Plan and manage the company’s industry events, global as well as internal events and meetings
- Manage event vendors and budgets and plans with finance, as well as the PO process
- Work with the marketing team to determine appropriate marketing content sponsorships, promotions and staffing for each event.
- Work with the brand team to manage creation of display graphics promotions
- Develop briefing materials for event staff, explaining key roles, responsibilities, messages and resources available for each event
- Coordinate with Brand & Comms on a communications plan for the event
- Provide “corporate level” support for regional marketing teams - managing creation of signage and display graphics and booth properties for global corporate events
- Manage evaluation and reporting of performance statistics and overall project traction and key metrics including leads for demand generation focused events.
- For proprietary events, work with field marketing to ensure there is marketing plan in place. Track and manage and report audience acquisition progress.
- Create content and manage overall registration portal (Cvent) for proprietary events; running reports, communication to attendees, financialreports
- Deliver outstanding audience experiences in line with the Ruckus brand and culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of both experiential marketing experience for tech related companies
- Strong program and budget management experience and organizational skills
- Proven initiative, adaptability and focused attention to detail
- Strong collaborator but also works well independently with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- High standards of excellence; desire to learn and grow
- Ability to challenge existing assumptions and be innovative in approach
- Comfortable speaking in front of executive-level customer audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to do “whatever it takes’ in the interest of a world class experience.
- Ability to deal with last-minute changes and deadlines with grace
- Project management skills; intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Experience building and using mobile applications to enhance the eventexperience
- Experience using and measuring social media amplification at events.
- Ability to direct and produce multi-day proprietary events involving paid registration, lodging and paid sponsorships
- Willingness to lead a team of employees – enabling them while also holding them accountable.