Fujitsu Americas is seeking a highly strategic, creative, entrepreneurial and results-oriented Senior Marketing Manager to launch our Digital Innovation and Emerging Technologies solutions, which includes our Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Quantum-inspired computing offerings. You will have the unique opportunity to develop the launch marketing plan, and make a tangible contribution to business growth in the coming years.
We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager, Digital Innovation & Emerging Technologies with Fujitsu America in for work in our A.I. Artificial Intelligence group. Position is in Richardson, TX or Vancouver, BC.
The main objectives of this role are to drive awareness and activate market demand in North America for AI and Quantum-inspired computing amongst technology and business decision makers, primarily in the Financial Services, Manufacturing and Automotive industries. Reporting directly to the Head of Americas Industry Marketing and dotted line to Fujitsu's global AI HQ in Vancouver, you'll work with AI HQ, global marketing organization, Digital Business Services business unit and North American-based field marketing and sales teams. You will be responsible and accountable for creation, optimization and measurement of the North American marketing plan, including web, digital/social, PR/thought leadership, demand generation campaigns, events, brand building…and more, working with the Americas Field Marketing organization for execution. Think of this as a start-up operation within one of the world's largest IT technology and consulting services companies!
• Annual marketing plan development, optimization and measurement, working with AI HQ, Digital Business Services BU and Americas Field Marketing
• Define and/or adapt marketing positioning/messaging North American markets and target industries
• Define marketing materials, tools needs and requirements with global marketing
• Work closely with NA-based sales teams to ensure they are equipped to execute targeted campaigns and engage/convert leads into real business opportunities
• Collaborate closely with other regional and global marketing functions such as PR, Analyst Relations, Account Based Marketing, Events teams to ensure efficient and effective campaign execution
• Research and identify third-party events, associations, publications that drive towards campaign goals and drive the highest ROI
• Manage multi-channel campaigns that include webcasts, events, content syndication, email, social, high touch direct mail and digital retargeting to drive lead generation
• Coordinate event coverage with marketing, business and sales representatives
• Manage and optimize webpages on Fujitsu.com ensuring the most relevant content, traffic and conversions are achieved
• Write and produce content such as PowerPoint presentations, webcast descriptions, mailer copy, web/landing page copy, speaking proposals etc. in support of programs
• Source, manage and negotiate with external vendors, media partners and lead development firms
• Monitor and manage quarterly lead generation budget with KPIs in mind
• 8+ years field marketing or demand generation in technology, consulting/ITservices or related B2B field
• Experience launching a service, product or business through a successful growth period. Entrepreneurial attitude!
• Passion for bleeding edge, innovative technology, but ability to translate highly technical information into customer facing business benefits and value propositions
• Ability to work effectively and influence/work through others in a global, matrixed environment.
• Proven ability to work alongside sales teams, anticipate their needs and ensure a proper engagement on leads generated by field marketing activities.
• Successful record of executing impactful B2B marketing campaigns that drive measurable results towards sales pipeline
• Excellent programmatic marketing knowledge (ie, multi-stage, multi-touch campaign blueprinting and execution) with a dynamic blend of online and offline marketing campaign expertise
• Demonstrated ability to understand B2B go-to-market messaging & value proposition to craft communication and content that leverages key themes, topics & messages
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to drive end-to-end execution of multiple programs simultaneously
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills
• Extreme attention to detail, time management, organization skills
• Salesforce.com CRM experience preferred
• Ability to travel within North America, primarily Dallas, NYC and Vancouver, British Columbia.
• College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Management preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.