Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 7 - 10 Years
Travel Percent: 15
Lenovo, a member of the Fortune Global 500, is the fastest growing technology company onthe planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we’re growing!
Lenovo is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Marketing Manager responsible for creating the overall go-to-market strategies for Lenovo Data Center Group (DCG) in North America. This position, located in Morrisville, NC, will require the development of marketing campaigns for IT decision makers, Line of Business decision makers, and end-users focused around data center infrastructure, software defined infrastructure, and High Performance Computing, and services
• Defines the North American Data Center Group (DCG) go-to-market plan and messaging.
• Creates customer nurture campaigns to create up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
• Coordinates activities among digital, field, channel, and events marketing to ensure synergy among team activities.
• Interlocks with sales executives, product management, business intelligence, and ecosystem partners to establish go-to-market priorities and plans.
• Acts as a DCG solution marketing expert and works with business unit marketing experts todevelop content aimed at key buyer personas and customer segments.
• Works with digital marketing to develop online marketing channels, including email, events, social media, blog/content marketing, search, and display/media.
• Works with events manager to provide strategic guidance on objectives, messaging, post event follow-up, and internal communication with sales
• Develops and manages the quarterly marketing budget, expanding joint funding opportunities with Lenovo key alliance partners.
• Establishes metrics to track and to optimize campaign effectiveness and lead performance
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
• BA/BS in Marketing, Business Management, or related field. MBA a plus.
• 8-12 years of experience is required specifically marketing Data Center products and solutions, such as data center infrastructure, software defined infrastructure, and HighPerformance Computing.
• Budget management experience required
• Ability to think strategically and be flexible and creative, but also have exceptional attention todetail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to senior management
• Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills and the ability to influence without direct authority deal with both internal and external customers.
• Ability to lead effectively in a complex and political environment, and deliver results; ability toinfluence without direct authority
• Strong analytical and quantitative capability to determine program effectiveness, ROI, etc.
• Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
• Some travel required.
Preferred skills that would be helpful:
• Experience with Salesforce, Eloqua, and marketing analytics tools a plus
• Experience with website marketing a plus
• SMB or/Public Sector market segment experience.
• Any experience with field marketing or events marketing would allow you to help others as needed.
At $46B in global sales, in over 160 countries, Lenovo is a collection of highly skilled and talented people doing what we do best: producing the very best in world-class products. From personal computers and tablets, to cell phones, applications and servers. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we DO. We're looking to add fresh, talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.