Job Summary: Reporting to the Sr. Director of Marketing, KaVo Kerr Imaging, the Sr. Marketing Manager will be accountable for creating and executing the marketing brand plan for key products and services associated with this $200M+ portfolio of products comprised of 3D Imaging, Digital Sensors, and Software. This role is based out of the Brea, CA headquarters of KaVo Kerr.
- Category ownership within the Imaging portfolio, including positioning, market analysis, competitive strategy, pricing, and promotion to maximize market share and profitability.
- Subject-matter-expert on the product portfolio.
- Develop and execute annual brand plan to include new product launch, digital marketing, lead generation campaigns, advertising, and promotion strategy.
- Develop new product launch plans and customer VOC to maximize launch revenue for upcoming new products.
- Coordinate with the professional education, sales training, sales operations and business unit teams to maximize effectiveness of marketing plans and tactics.
- Collaborate and partner with the sales team helping drive sales effectiveness and sales results.
- Work closely with legal, regulatory, and health care compliance to effectively navigate the internal and external environment to achieve desired results.
The Sr. Marketing Manager must be able to develop commercial strategies and understand market trends that apply to product and category lifecycle.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- 6+ years related experience in a product marketing management or a classical marketing role. Preference is for marketing experience to be within the medical device/dental sector.
- 2+ years of demonstrated sales success within the dental/medical device industry.
- Bachelors Degree
- Proven experience of working with and influencing end-user customers.
- Strong analytical skills used to drive-decision making and experience building a business case using market and sales data and financial forecast statistics.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with sales representatives on a daily basis.
- Solid oral, written and presentation skills to effectively communicate and influence a cross functional team.
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity and effective time management skills
- MBA and/or dental/medical device industry experience preferred.
- Marketing Technology
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Some travel (25%) is required in performance of this position.