Vintra is a venture-capital backed emerging leader in the video analytics space. The company has a mission to transform any real-world video into actionable and tailored intelligence so customers can build the safest and most productive organizations in the world. As cameras increasingly take center stage in how organizations protect their people and things and make their physical spaces enjoyable and productive, the volumes of data these cameras produce is overwhelming. Vintra’s proprietary, machine learning-powered software works on any type of camera feed (CCTV, drone, dash cam, body cams, etc), can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises and helps customers “know what the cameras know” for security, worker safety, compliance, and operations.
We’re looking for an ‘all hands on deck’ Senior Marketing Manager to join our team in San Jose. As a key part of the marketing team you will be measured by developing thought leading content and the management of marketing channels, public relations and CRM execution. Reporting to the VP of Marketing. This is an amazing opportunity to help to continue the positive momentum of Vintra’s solutions in the marketplace, and contribute to the success of a rapidly growing startup.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Marketing Channels and Campaign Creation
- Oversee the owned marketing channel strategy and execution across web, social, email, newsletters, and blog.
- Manage webinars end-to-end and promote virtual events to generate leads.
- Configure, test, deploy and optimize marketing programs.
- Actively manage and promote our website, blog, and content to relevant third-party platforms.
- Support Strategic Alliance initiatives by actively engaging internal stakeholders, partners and customers to continually refine and promote Vintra’s position in the marketplace. Maintain a cohesive brand voice across various forms of content including webinars, tradeshow booth and event experiences, video, case studies, and sales support materials.
Content Creation and Management
- Develop high-quality and thought leading content that are targeted to a variety of audiences.
- Regularly produce various content types, including emails, social media posts, web pages, blog posts, support for events, and white papers.
- Research industry-related topics and partner with product team to understand key product features. Synthesize information to write clear marketing copy to promote our product solutions to various markets and audiences.
- Manage and evolve a Content Hub to enable both marketing and sales to use content resources that deliver timely and relevant messages to customers and prospects.
- Edit content produced by other team members and adjust for the right tone and tenor with Vintra’s brand voice.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
- Manage third party vendors and contractors to ensure timely delivery
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re a go-getter with 5+ years of experience in marketing a proven track record of success driving strategy, planning and execution of customer acquisition campaigns and budgets across multiple channels (website, paid search, social media, email marketing, etc) in the B2B space. It’s a plus (but not requirement) if you have experience marketing into the security organizations at major enterprises.
- Highly developed communication skills; expert at crafting compelling content for different B2B audiences and channels.
- You’re a strong project manager who can execute tasks, and prioritize requests from many different teams at once
- You’re a data-driven marketer who cares about the numbers, and leverages insights to inform your channel and content strategies
- You have a collaborative mindset and experience partnering with sales
- You thrive in a fast-paced, always-changing startup environment and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and lend a hand when needed
- High level of initiative and ability to work independently
- Strong project and time management skills, with high attention to detail
- Highly knowledgeable about marketing automation and CRM systems (i.e. HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Linkedin Advertising, YouTube Video Advertising, etc)
- 3+ years experience in people management
We’ve built an AI and machine learning solution that addresses some of the most mission critical threats to physical security. You’ll be a part of an amazing, ambitious team and surrounded by folks that are intellectually curious about how to make our world a safe and better place. You can also expect:
- Competitive compensation, equity, and benefits plans
- Weekly team activities
- A flexible and hybrid work arrangement – work from home and office-based
- A generous professional development program
- Close to downtown San Jose and Caltrain