The Senior Manager, Marketing is responsible for leading the development of marketing programs to drive engagement across all Bluegreen timeshare owners and member cohorts. They will supervise the management of marketing collateral development and execution for all owner facing channels. Using multi-channel approach across online and offline resources, the Senior Manager focuses on the on-going measurement of marketing program performance to drive understanding, self-service and product usage.
• Maps and supports owner communications and marketing programs across web, social, print, and email to drive awareness, occupancy, product education and utilization of the Bluegreen Vacation Club.
• Supervises the creation, development, quality assurance and implementation of Club Services and Owner Experience marketing material.
• Supports the implementation of an annual market research program for the collection, analysis, and interpretation of owner data.
• Together with brand and digital, seeks creative ways to deliver online and offline messaging to Bluegreen owners and other customer groups.
• Establishes and supports implementation of change management and relevant communication plans regarding the core BVC product.
• Develops and maintains owner roadmap, online content calendar and communication strategy covering marketing activities for the department.
• Reports on key metrics and share results to cross-functional stakeholders.
• Communicates new marketing programs to internal stakeholders and provide necessary education and support materials to build training programs.
• Builds strong relationships with Data Reporting/Database Management divisions to continuously monitor and improve marketing effectiveness.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.”
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, management or related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
8+ years of experience in marketing with a focus on web/digital channels. Experience in data analysis of customer trends in regards to resort occupancy/utilization a plus