The Sr. Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing strategies which promote company growth and brand awareness. Specifically, this role is responsible for strategic, actionable insights that reveal T-Mobile for Business opportunities for significant improvement in churn, revenue and customer experience.
The Sr. Manager will work with multiple internal and external groups such as Market Intelligence, Analytics, FP&A, Product, GTM, Engineering, Marketing, Program Management and Operations to define and oversee strategic vision. Lead the discovery phase for new opportunities and present recommendations to senior leadership. This is a great opportunity for a creative and innovative professional to identify new markets and opportunities to build the Postpaid business and carry out exciting offer strategies.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Develop and implement T-Mobile strategies to continuously improve the customer experience and drive subscriber and revenue growth.
- Drive strategy and high-level business rationale - market/product/brand fit, etc. and own T-Mobile quarterly plan.
- Deliver insights and strategies to improve customer onboarding experience for small and medium businesses, drive deeper customer engagement with T-Mobile especially in the first 90 days, develop strategies to identify and solve customer’s needs by leveraging both wireless and beyond wireless product portfolios.
- Develop strategy using data analytics and customer/business insights to clearly articulate the market opportunities and provide recommendations to senior leadership on path forward.
- Collaborate closely and lead cross-functional teams across the enterprise to develop insights based strategies to drive successful launches, ensuring flawless execution while enhancing revenue.
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Manages business performance including tracking of results, preparing contingencies and developing iterations of the plan in a competitive environment.
- May lead/mentor less experienced peers.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 7+ years marketing experience in one or more of the following categories: software/hardware, web, telecommunications, consumer electronics, or consumer packaged goods.
- Strong understanding of voice and data services and products
- Ability to lead planning cycle in fast paced and highly competitive industry with collaborative approach
- Requires strong leadership skills
- Strong communications skills by presentation, written and verbal methods
- Experience in defining and executing go-to-market strategies.
- Knowledge of financial drivers, experience in managing return on investment objectives, ability to develop high level financial models and review quarterly forecasts and budgets.
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas.
- Experience in B2B marketing preferred
- Bachelors Degree
- MBA preferred