**Please have catelogue and print collateral experience**
- Lead the planning of and execution of web copy content, emails, catalogs and direct marketing print campaigns, blog content, improve quality, improve response and
- Manage an effective process for the company’s varied design, print, web and sales fulfillment materials production.
- Responsible for managing creative operations staff and reporting on their productivity
- Responsible for accuracy of content and consistency across all channels. This includes ensuring copy, photography, product positioning, promotions and branding are aligned between print and online channels
- Develop new workflow efficiencies from technology or better use of people and process to reduce overall cost per page produced.
- Communicates design goals and messages to creative team, ensuring integration of design requirements into all phases of production
- Develops or refines the design process to reflect technical requirements of delivery platform
- Researches and analyzes industry trends and maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and creative techniques
- Subscribes to all relevant competitive companies to ensure the receipt of marketing materials in order to monitor trends in the marketplace regarding products, promotional activities, creative strategies, etc.
- Interviewing, hiring, and mentoring employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Experience (10 + years) managing a very busy full-service Creative Services Department (DM & Catalog) model from comparable business related field.
- Travelexperience is preferred but not essential.
- Experience utilizing content management systems
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively manage a variety of personalities especially under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and successfully execute multiple projects, priorities and schedules simultaneously
- Attention to detail producing high quality work products
- Background in catalog design and production
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other relevant curriculum