Sr. Marketing Communications Projects Specialist
The Sr. Marketing Communications Projects Specialist isresponsible for various Marketing projects which include the development and maintenance of new demonstration models and samples, new product launch tools, and product launch programs. Responsible for the success of a high volume of Marketingevents including Society Trade Shows, Sales and Clinical meetings, Distributor meetings,Physician Training, Programs, and Product Launches with regard to new and existing product training. Typicalresponsibilitiesinclude:
- Designs and prepares product launch kits and sales tools for global sales and clinical product launches (demo kits, training binders). Ensures state-of-the-art training tools and models are created to support worldwide training and meeting efforts by partnering with Product Managers, R&D, and internal engineers.
- Manages a multitude of vendors to establish and maintain all product demonstration materials and oversees the production and delivery of materials to a high volume (over 150 per year) of worldwide meetings and events.
- Manages and oversees the organization and coordination of worldwide trade show material assembly and shipments. This includes the creation and in-service of, demonstration tools, printed material, product availability, and flow models.
- Develops and maintains annual training calendar to ensure internal departments, specifically Customer Service and Finished Goods, can meet demands of the schedule.
- Remains up to date on latest technology and training methods to ensure all product training programs are leading the market. Provides recommendations to ensure continuous improvement in competitive landscape.
- Ensures continuing education and programs are optimized with the proper hands-on tools for physician and sales education.
- Manages logistics for product models and trade shows to ensure meeting success on a Global basis.
- Evaluates new and existing demonstration tools to support the Marketing Team in their effort to train and launch MicroVention products. Determines need for new models and in-house build capabilities. Proposes budget conscious recommendations for all projects.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Job ID 5895BR
- Aliso Viejo, California, USA
Apply for this job
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have five (5) or more years’ experience in a medical devices environment.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong MS Office proficiency with emphasis on Excel software and Adobe
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities with attention to detail
- Ability to interact with multiple associates and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Experience working effectively and confidently in a team environment
- Engineering experience and background
- The current work location for this position is Aliso Viejo, CA.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. and not require visa sponsorship.