The Marketing Analyst for the Automation team is accountable to plan, organize, implement and evaluate effective marketing automation and lead management programs. This role is responsible for working directly within our for the enhancement, implementation, and management of the Marketing department system integrations; including the platforms needed for marketing revenue attribution tracking, email program development, support marketing analytics and the sales and marketing database in Salesforce.com.
This position needs to have a strong ability to lead and/or support collaboration among various teams including IT, Sales, Sales Operations, Web Development, other groups within the Marketing department and outside agencies (as a lead or a support) to optimize the marketing technology stack. This position will support the marketing tactics consistent with the company's strategic goals and priorities and direction from the Manager, Marketing Automation.
Marketing Automation Program
Maintain and optimize Stericycle's marketing automation system and marketing technology stack. Develop the strategy and roadmap, configure and build all key elements of Marketing Automation platform.
- Responsible for configuring key elements of the marketing software and related platforms including:
- Marketing revenue attribution management
- Lead scoring logic setup and maintenance
- Reporting and analysis preparation
- List segmentation and tracking
- Journey logic and development
- Automation rule set configuration
- Spam Compliance program development
- Promotion and campaign setup
- Handles ongoing maintenance and oversight of the Marketing Technology stack including:
- Organizing and leading ongoing meetings to facilitate planning and execution of the Marketing Technology roadmap
- Owns the end-to-end setup and maintenance of Stericycle's Marketing Attribution model, including the configuration of connections within our technology stack
- Management of large datasets within platform including quarterly data upload and removal process
- External connection setup, planning and integration (Go-to-Webinar etc.)
- Identifying opportunities to optimize performance
- Supports Go-to Market implementation:
- Plan, lead and implement the roll-out of new program tactics and initiatives
- Strong ability to manage stakeholder expectations to strict timelines
- Handles the marketing lead routing processes within the automation platforms and software programs.
- Ensure Stericycle's websites and back-end marketing related lead flow systems are running smoothly and effectively. This includes the management of multiple systems interacting together
- Build and maintain automation rule sets that follow agreed to Sales lead flow processes
- Identify opportunities to improve system performance and ensure leads area reaching sales as quickly as possible
- Prepare and deliver presentations to stakeholders and senior leadership regarding programs, campaigns and results.
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with vendors. Understands strengths and weaknesses of each. Ensures projects are managed appropriately and funds are spent wisely. Drives process and efficiency improvements in all ongoing initiatives.
- Ensures high quality, timely roll out of programs through effective collaboration
- Bachelor's or college degree in a marketing discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years' experience in a marketing role, preferably in a B2B services environment
- 3+ years' hands on experience working in, managing and scaling marketing automation software (Pardot and/or Eloqua experience preferred) across multiple business units/brands
- 2+ years designing and developing email marketing programs, either on the corporate or agency side
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and other Salesforce products
- Marketing Automation platform certification required (Pardot Specialist/Consultant, Eloqua Master Etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, mobile optimization and email design best practices
- Knowledge of Global Anti-Spam and Compliance Laws (CASL, CAN SPAM, GDPR etc.)
- Some familiarity with call tracking software (Invoca etc.)
- Some experience in graphic and web design – familiarity with art files, content management systems, SEM / SEO campaigns