Our Client is a well-established & prominent Home Builder who is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Marketing Analyst ? Real Estate Development for Residential Homes in Dallas, TX. The company has a proven track record of success with continued growth, and opportunities for employees to excel in their careers based on performance.
The Sr. Marketing Analyst ? Real Estate Development for Residential Homes, will have these responsibilities:
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative market research, survey development and implementation, competitive intelligence, planning and facilitating focus group meeting.
- Collect, analyze, and report information that impact land acquisition, sales, and product positioning of the business.
- Assist in marketing positioning studies and feasibilities studies for potential land transactions.
- Monitor competitive activity, understand market dynamics, competitive environment, consumer preferences and submarket perceptions.
- Create promotional strategies and materials.
Requirements for Sr. Marketing Analyst ? Real Estate Development for Residential Homes:
- Bachelor?s degree in Business Administration, Market Research, Real Estate, Economics, Construction, Construction Management or Urban Planning.
- 3+ years of market research experience in home building or real estate.
- Must have a strategic marketing background with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to review, analyze and interpret information.
- Knowledge of local economic activity and market conditions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast pace and team?oriented environment.
- Self-driven, highly motivated, excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to learn new programs.
- Valid driver?s license and auto insurance.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%.