We are looking for a talented and passionate Sr. Manager to join our growing team at our headquarters in Newark, CA.
The Sr. Manager will be responsible for Manufacturing Test for all of Neato’s products and services. This position will manage a small dedicated team in the US and Asia in development, deployment and management of the manufacturing test software, systems, equipment and networking. As well as diagnosis SW used in Engineering for test validation. In addition, you also support the RMA and Repair test processes for our worldwide reverse logistic locations.
- Develop and deploy our Manufacturing test to our CM’s and Internal Factories, working closely with our SW Engineering team.
- Setup and Manage the factory test lines, networking requirements, data collection and reporting.
- Own the RMA repair testing process, set up and validation.
- Be the point of contact for Operations for all the New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Your team will develop, maintain a set of SW diagnostic tools used in Engineering for design validation and reliability
- Continually analyze work processes to identify optimization opportunities and implement process improvements.
- Communicate to management regularly on yields, issues, improvement plans, program status and process recommendations.
- Up to 20% travel may be required.
- Experience in WW Operations, specifically CM/ODM’s in China
- Previous Manufacturing Test development and deployment ownership
- Experience with high volume consumer products, electro mechanical products preferred
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced environments
- Ability to manage day to day tasks, while driving improvements and reporting progress to Senior Management.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Engineering (EE, CS, CE or related) Bachelor’s degreerequired, Master’s Degree a plus
- 10+ years extensive Operational experience in consumer electronics to end customers
- 5+ Years of people management, world wide
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with multiple organizations across different cultures and regions
- Excellent communication skills (writing and oral)
Benefits and Perks:
- Catered lunches daily
- Paid holidays, PTO accrual, & floating personal days off
- Top notch medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some not-so-healthy) snacks and drinks
- Events like Office Olympics, holiday parties, and the best potlucks in the Valley