When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us!
As part of the Sensors & Integrated Systems (SIS) team, you'll help develop the next generation of more intelligent, more integrated and more reliable solutions that enhance aircraft safety and performance in the most rigorous flight conditions. We have 100 years of experience, a phenomenal product portfolio, state-of-the-art test labs and the resources to make your ideas shine.
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we believe that innovation starts with our people. That’s why we have over 8,000 engineers located in 70 sites around the globe, across 14 countries. But our Engineering organization is not just a collection of individual businesses. We use our size and expertise to create system solutions that work across all our product lines.
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our Engineering ranks as a Sr. Manufacturing Test Engineer and create the next generation of aerospace technologies. Together, we will move the world forward!
- Ability to learn and maintain existing Automated Test Equipment (ATE) used to test electronic assemblies.
- Modify and install software upgrades to existing equipment as test procedures change.
- Give support and resolve issues with test equipment supplied by the transition group to outside organizations.
- Reverse engineer and create software/equipment to replace manual test stations with automation.
- Interface between outside contractors and outside organizations for transitioning test equipment.
- Support other test engineers in their execution of similar activities.
- Adhere to all UTAS export, ethics and safety requirements.
- LabView Certifications a plus| Minimum of five years experience using CVI and/or LabView software platforms.
- Hands-on experience trouble shooting electronic equipment and assemblies.
- Aerospace Industry experience a plus.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering required and a minimum of 5 years experience
- Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering with 3 years minimum experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 68026BR