Neato Robotics is developing technology at the forefront of robotics & artificial intelligence.
Our products are designed to free people from household chores and will change how we all look at housekeeping tasks.
Our growing team consists of roboticists, mechanical, electrical and software engineering and product professionals who have launched brands that are now familiar names in consumer electronics. Our management team is seasoned in taking startups from early start up to multinational enterprises. Neato has a worldwide customer base, and global partners.
We are privately owned and located in Newark, CA. For more information on Neato robotics please visit our web site at www.neatorobotics.com
We are looking for a talented and passionate Sr. Manufacturing Engineer to join our growing team at our headquarters in Newark, CA.
This position will be responsible for Manufacturing Test duties for all of Neato’s products and services. This position you will plan, development, deploy and manage the manufacturing test software, systems, equipment and networking. You will also support the RMA and Repair processes as required.
- Develop and deploy our Manufacturing Test to our CM’s and Internal Factories, working closely with our SW & HW Engineering teams.
- Setup the factory test lines, networking requirements, data collection and reporting.
- Create, execute and manage the Mfg Test plan for our products.
- Be the point of contact for Test for New Product Introductions (NPI).
- Work with Quality on data collection and reporting of yields and yield improvements.
- Continually analyze work processes to identify optimization opportunities and implement process improvements.
- Communicate to management regularly on status, issues and solutions, improvement plans, program status and process recommendations.
- Up to 20% travel may be required.
- Experience in a WW Operations, specifically CM/ODM’s in China
- Working knowledge of C#/C++, Scripting, Test Equipment Driver development, LabVIEW, Linux based products a must.
- Experience with high volume consumer products, electro mechanical products preferred
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced environments
- Experience with Robotics or Optics is a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Engineering (EE, CS, CE or related) Bachelor’s degreerequired
- MINIMUM of 7+ yearshands on Mfg Test development experience (Not Silicon)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with multiple organizations across different cultures and regions
- Excellent communication skills (writing and oral)
Benefits and Perks:
- Catered lunches daily
- Paid holidays, PTO accrual, & floating personal days off
- Top notch medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some not-so-healthy) snacks and drinks
- Events like Office Olympics, holiday parties, and the best potlucks in the Valley