The purpose of this position is to establish, manage, lead and execute the delivery of portfolio plans, occupancy strategies and work environment solutions.
- Attend client meetings, gather requirements and draft meeting minutes and obtain approvals to proceed. (headcount/growth, allocations, adjacencies, special support needs) Develops and execute phasing plans for relocation and sequencing based on the physical space requirements. Generates conceptual solutions that respond to client’s spatial requirements, physical planning constraints and IT, HR and compliance requirements. Evaluates alternative scenarios against criteria for success.
- Communicates recommendations in written reports and graphic presentations. Produces graphic charts and diagrams for visual display of quantitative and qualitative information. Illustrates organizational, operational and functional relationships that pose physical and spatial impacts. Prepares plans, schematic schedules, stack and block fit plans.
- Applies knowledge to forecast space requirements and develops space needs based against business and market conditions. Implements schedules of critical path and milestone events to support Workplace Strategy Manager's delivery of solution. Creates CAD based architectural and furniture plans.
- Participates in facility project meetings as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four year college or university with degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Minimum 8years experience directly related to the delivery of strategic planning services; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum three years experience in management.
- Professional Registration in Interior Design preferred.
- AutoCAD drawing experience is required, CAFM software experiencerequired. Proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, desktop publishing and MS Office Suite (MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Members of our Corporate Real Estate team focus their attention on creating work spaces that allow employee performance and innovation to flow. While most days are different for this team, they can typically be found providing space plans, inspections and code compliance, property management, building and repair management, and food and vending services.
Job Id: REQ20009519