What you will do:
The Sr. Manager of Wal-Mart Supply Chain Improvement will primarily responsible for managing the continuous improvement initiatives with Walmart Supply Chain. This position sets short and long term strategies and evaluates effectiveness of current processes. The focus for the incumbent in this role is on improving OTIF (On Time, In Full), In-stock metrics and pursue quantifiable cost savings initiatives.
- Develops and implements annual Supply Chain Continuous Improvement Plan to accomplish TracFone Wireless goals as well as Walmart’s goals.
- Analyzes sales data (Walmart Retail Link and outside data sources) to formulate plans and achieve metrics. Delivers effective presentations to Buyers and other Key Executives at Walmart/Sam’s Club to drive Supply Chain improvements.
- Prepares periodic reports/presentation that shows performance and opportunity areas. Monitors and evaluates progress for our Joint Business Planning (JBP) process with Walmart.
- Serve as primary contact for internal TFW continuous improvement team. Integrate with Demand Planning, Forward Logistics, and other departments to sell more product and save money through lower costs.
- Integrate with Walmart Supply Chain leadership and conduct quarterly updates on plan progress and metrics.
- Ensure that Walmart Sales Team embraces the plans, understands the plan, and drive any needed process improvements to achieve the goals.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university. Masters preferred.
- At least 6 years of related Supply Chain experience. Prefer experience in running Continuous Improvement projects. Walmart experience is a plus.
- Strong professional verbal, written and overall communication skills.
- Analytical skills including but not limited to an ability to manipulate, summarize and interpret large amounts of data using advanced Excel skills, interpret financialreports and legal documents.
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to working with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work evenings and overnight travel.