Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Manager, User Acquisition for the GBF Digital department.
Lead customer acquisition growth across all digital touchpoints supporting multiple lines of business within GBE including but not limited to DCUi, Owned and Operated ecommerce, DC publishing and CP franchises with the ability to both develop sound performance marketing strategies and bring them to life.The Daily
- Plans, leads, and executes development of user acquisition campaigns to meet short-term and long-term business goals and objectives.
- Drives multi-channel marketing, media planning, and campaign strategies (via digital and offline paid media, SEM, and other activities).
- Develops and optimizes integrated acquisition, retention, and win-back programs to drive growth at scale. Manages budget and agencies on asset development, digital and offline media buying.
- Works with the Business Insights team, to identify and develop audience segments and test plans, generate quantitative and qualitative insights to inform campaign creative, funnel optimization, show/content activation strategy, and product positioning.
- Develops, supports, and builds cross-functional growth marketing, marketing operations, and campaign and project management teams.
- Owns campaign end-to-end operation. Monitor, optimize, and report on performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis. Be prepared to update them quickly as priorities may shift.
- Executes acquisition / direct response and retention activities.
- Executes media and promotions activities.
- Collaborates with GBE teams to translate product positioning, features and benefits into paid marketing programs.
- Assists in performance marketing strategy, campaign structure, paid media optimizations, and offline media buying coordination
- Works closely with the Business Insights team to develop short-term and long-term growth strategy plans and customer acquisition forecasts.
- Works with retention leads on campaign offering package to maximize ROAS.
- Creates campaign language and copy. Translates campaign objective via creative and messaging.
- 5+ years of directly managing paid acquisition
- A proven track record of managing paid acquisition campaigns at breakout consumer products (digital and offline)
- Deep knowledge of the ins-and-outs of the major channels with deep industry connections at each
- Highly organized and extremely analytical
- An understanding of other areas of marketing (eg: event marketing, billboards, and many others) and an ability to forecast how those areas may amplify results of our related efforts
- BA or equivalent
- Strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical.
- Familiar with digital ads and the trafficking process (Atlas, Facebook Power Business Manager, Snapchat, etc.)
- Highly responsive with strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and juggle multiple deadlines and projects while keeping peers, partners, and supervisor abreast of activities
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage various stakeholders.
179998BRArea of Interest
Film Production and DistributionLocation
United States - California - Burbank Position Type
Full TimeBusiness Unit
WBCP:Licensing Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio's powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Looney Tunes and Harry Potter.
The division's successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
To be successful at WBCP, you must have a willingness to model our values and behaviors, champion diversity and inclusion, leverage data and insights to maximize the legacy of our deep brands and franchises while maintaining a commitment to fostering best-in-class talent.Company Overview
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.