This position will lead the Treasury technology function at Comcast. In this role, you will work closely with our Treasury business partners to support, operate and evolve existing SaaS treasury solutions. In addition, you will lead the technology efforts with treasury as they build an In-House Bank and Bank Connectivity Hub. This role will align the technology vision and roadmap with the Treasury business team, and work with implementation teams, internal technology teams, and third party software providers to ensure that the applications, operations, integrations, and functionality are all appropriately architected, solutioned, secured, and managed according to the business needs. This role will be pivotal for the project phase as well as ongoing support and maintenance of the treasury technologies. Interacting with and presenting new ideas and solutions to senior level business partners is critical to the success of this role.The ideal candidate should have extensive expertise with treasury systems and processes, and have experience with process improvement and automation, an ability to learn new systems, and manage projects at the Enterprise or system level. Additional responsibilities include working with our treasury partners to validate functional requirements, building out technical requirements and design, managing an internal team of 1-2 analysts and an external managed service team, interacting with software vendors and managed service teams for enhancements and issue resolution, post production support and ensuring SLA adherence. This role will also partner with all internal and external technology teams at Sky and NBCU to resolve issues and ensure that critical business needs are coordinated and implemented successfully. This will include supporting change management efforts to drive organizational success and outcomes.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Oversees the planning and designing of software and web applications, including new programs, enhancements and modifications.
- Provides guidance to the Software Engineering team and other departments in identifying product and technical requirements. Serves as primary point of contact and liaison between Software Engineering and other teams.
- Directs implementation initiatives for new software products and applications. Organizes software update process for existing applications and coordinates the roll-out of software releases.
- Manages all the deliverables to ensure adherence to deadlines, specifications and budgets. Implements performance metrics and prepares period reports and/or proposals. Monitors and tracks project progress and reports findings to leadership team.
- Ensures all engineers keep current with technological developments within the industry. Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products.
- Provides leadership and direction to department personnel from lower-level managers to non-exempt employees.
- Manages cross-project communications.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Day to Day Treasury Team Activities:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Partner with all internal and external tech teams to manage accountability and ensure that treasury operations are operating smoothly
- Need-based and regularly scheduled interaction with Software Vendors
- Document new business/M&A requirements; recommend solutions
- Chart operational metrics and KPIs
- DR planning and testing
- Implement advanced configuration changes for treasury applications including Quantum, TRAX and others.
- Design and manage new and existing integrations and data transfers.
- Coordinate with all internal technology organizations: business systems/ERPs, security, network, etc. as needed
- Plan testing and deployments for new functionality
- Ensure vendors are SLA compliant
- Drive Root Cause Analysis/Reporting
- Identify automation opportunities and socialize with treasury team
- Audit Support
- Serves as a strategic business planning partner working with the business, vendor partners, and IT to formulate enhancement options to implement the In-House bank and Bank Connectivity Hub, and to address specific functional issues / requirements
- Help drive the long-term strategy for Treasury Systems and related processes
- Align treasury strategy with technology strategy to drive long term outcomes and ensure prioritization of key initiatives across the enterprise
- Leverages synergy opportunities across functions and businesses
- Makes sound business decisions that balance competing priorities
- Develops Strategy for obtaining/Analyzing metrics to identify trends, process/system opportunities and recommends corrective action
- Recommends and implements process improvement/reengineering/automation initiatives
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of business specific objectives
- Manages generally homogeneous team; adapts plans and priorities to meet service and/or operational challenges
- Works with team to lead in resolution of day-to-day technical/procedural challenges.
- Impacts the level of service and the team's ability to meet quality, volume, and timeliness objectives
- Promotes teamwork both internally and externally
- Manages team resources and ensure they are utilized appropriately
- Supports productivity and morale of the team
- Ability to positively confront issues and resolve conflict with sound judgment
- Ability to define a clear vision and motivate others to embrace change
- Manages multiple complex projects for the Treasury area.
- Leads the design, resource management, implementation of projects and process improvements for Treasury
- Effectively communicates with management, stakeholders, subject matter experts and project team members.
- Assists in developing project infrastructure for team (i.e. templates, project management methodology and execution)
- Develops project plans with specific goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans and allotment of resources for each phase of the project.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule
- Collaborates and solves problems - works with others to resolve significant issues, clarify or interpret complex information, provide initial screening/negotiations.
- Communicates with treasury managers at the same or higher levels on matters of considerable complexity and can clearly articulate and stitch together synergies and solutions
- Concisely develops and delivers key information; ability to develop and present well laid out and high-level presentations
- Develops logical and persuasive approach and outline for a presentation; knows how to vary format, structure and content to suit various audiences
- Conveys relevant information in a timely and concise manner
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated professional knowledge and skills with the FIS Quantum Treasury Management System, as well as all treasury business processes.
- Experience with an in-house bank and supporting processes
- Experience in using other Treasury Systems, such as Fiserv BAWeb an BRMedge
- Experienced in using the Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to employ various styles, formats and voices clearly, consistently and creatively.
- Ability to develop a logical and persuasive approach and outline for a "deck", knowing how to vary format, structure, and content to suit various audiences
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends
- Demonstrated self-starter, able to prepare project plans with minimal input.
- Proven ability to collaborates and establish relationships with employees and teams, at all levels of an organization.
- Passion for and knowledge of emerging technologies to deliver best practice solutions ensuring treasury systems integrity and controls
- Ability to understand and adapt to different audiences and clients, their needs and potential reactions to communications and ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility with internal clients and to navigate organizational structures
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.Education
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Bachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience