• Develops and oversees the site-wide training strategy and activities.
• Responsible for compliance of work within Learning Team with the governing Quality documents. Manages training as a Quality system and represents this system to regulatory agencies, ensuring a compliant environment and documentation system.
• Attract, coach, retain and develop talent. Create an environment of strong team spirit and high engagement. Build strong individual performers and high performing team.
• Lead/oversee continuous improvement to achieve targets.
• Responsible for training metrics and administration of onboarding training at the site.
• Manage training professionals to develop, deliver and deploy training across SSFP.
• Oversee departmental strategy and goals in alignment with site strategies.
• Develop and manage annual training budget & future projections. Oversee selection and management of training consultants, contractors, and vendors.
• Identify and promote best practices around training development and deployment.
• Timely communication and local implementation of new network training initiatives.
• Lead and participate in cross-functional initiatives as required.
• Actively contribute to the SSFP Business Operations LT.
Who You Are
• BachelorDegreerequired (science or technical discipline preferred); an advanced degree and/or certificate in Learn related area is preferred
• Minimum 8years of experience with at least 5 years designing and implementing programs and initiatives from needs assessment through delivery
• Minimum of 3 years management experience
• Bio-tech / pharmaceutical industry / GMP experience strongly preferred
• Takes responsibility, drives results, and achieves expected outcomes.
• Outstanding ability to develop effective cross-functional relationships, influence, solve problems and resolve conflicts in a proactive and constructive manner.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with all levels of the organization.
• An independent self-starter with the ability to resolve learn challenges and implement improvements.
• Superior ability to develop, analyze, and leverage key metrics to improve overall business performance.
• Project management experience. Ability to drive definition and execution of cross-functional projects.
• Be an active and visible change agent, fostering a flexible and open mindset to new opportunities and continuous improvement.
• Promote best practice sharing and adoption aimed at continuously improving network standard processes.
• Motivate, empower, create an open and inclusive atmosphere and provide actionable and constructive feedback.
Job ID: 2812550721