$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
• Lead a team of Tools, Infrastructure, Test and Release Engineers focused on improving developer velocity, scalability and testability of the eBay's diverse project areas and platforms.
• Provide technical expertise throughout the product life cycle including design, implementation and delivery of scalable build/test/release infrastructure.
• Create the next generation developer tooling and infrastructure for eBay's mobile Apps, focusing on productivity, testing and release.
• Define the team strategy and roadmap for the adoption of developer tools and test infrastructure for one or more products.
• Collaborate with leadership and key stakeholders on a regular basis.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience.
• Programming experience in one of the following: Java, Python or C++ .
• Experience with developing automated internal frameworks, increasing developer and release velocity, improving code health and building developer tools.
• MS or PhD in Computer Science or related degree.
• 10 years of relevant industry experience, with 5 years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience.
• Experience in the design, implementation and delivery of scalable build/test/release...
Valid Through: 2019-11-5