Technical Product and Solution Manager isresponsible for managing the team involved in development and management of the integrated product and services roadmap across products and services to optimize market plan performance, revenue growth and profitability objectives. The role will partner with key business stakeholders as well as product and solution development teams to execute long-term strategies from ideation through integration. The role requires application of the technical knowledge to take products and services through the entire lifecycle - from roadmap definition, requirements specification, feature and release prioritization,risk identifications and communication to key stakeholders.STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Partners with the business to drive strategy, prioritization, approach, and goals of initiative.
- Prepares of high level solution design decks for VP review, when applicable.
- Functions as a key project decision maker.
- Manages team for Technical Product Managers that serve as a SMEs of existing functionality and upcoming features.
- Manages team of Technical Product Managers that support project inception activities, including Feature & Epic breakdown and MVP scope definition.
- Partners with senior level resources to define technology strategy approach for initiatives and to provide recommendations on scope delivery phasing.
- Serves as technical owner (accountable IT representative) and is responsible for technical stewardship of identified solutions.
- Manages Technical Product Management team that leads and delivers large and complex business/technology initiatives.
- Owns the business relationship and drives refinement of the project vision, including business case, impacted customer segments, business problem to be solved, and technology roadmap/strategy alignment.
- Manages Technical Product Management team that performs day-to-day management of business stakeholder relationships on cross domain initiatives. Provides leadership in evolving design and orchestrates across domain teams.
- Manages Technical Product Management team that supports all delivery and technology teams on escalation resolution for design phases.
- Acts as a liaison for intake process to DevOps technology teams.
- Manages team that owns the technical product roadmap for complex or cross-platform solutions.
- Partners with business, internal/external stakeholders and leadership to understand current customer experiences, identifies areas of opportunity, create and manage product vision and roadmap.
- Informs and evangelizes a strong customer focus and customer experience that aligns decision making with IT investment choices and prioritization.
- Manages Technical Product Management team that works with business to identify and articulate initiative scope, benefits and ROI.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to plan and manage product releases.
- Develops and communicates a point of view on complex technical topics. Aligns multiple domains, both technical and non-technical, on this common vision.
- Manages capacity/work planning.
Relationship and People Management
- Identifies/analyzes/synthesizes information, applies critical thought and presents the information in a clear and meaningful way.
- Leads different IT teams and Business to ensure clarity on assessment impacts alignment with scope of project.
- Communicates technical and functional requirements and approaches effectively and efficiently with a high degree of collaboration and influence.
- Identifies improvements, makes critical decisions and works with subject matter experts throughout the organization to implement solutions.
- Multi-tasks while managing multiple projects from end-to-end, in a demanding and rapidly-changing environment.
- Effectively presents to senior level leadership.
- Performs design delivery on initiatives, including scope negotiation, solution alignment and timeline management.
- Works independently as well as collaboratively.
- Effectively manages team to achieve results by providing appropriate direction, timely developmental feedback and coaching, and conducting performance reviews and conversations.
- Interviews and hires qualified managers and team members, striving to improve T-Mobile bench strength and augmenting product or project teams with contract staff when required.
- Supports team in creating training and career development plans and ensures assignments with increasing levels of responsibility are given to staff.
- Provides coaching and direction to the team that drives action and enables achievement of performance and operational goals
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 7+ years experience in a relevant field
- 7+ years of relevant Product Management, Product Owner, Business Analyst, and System Analyst experience in an agile software product development environment.
- 3+ years’ experience in a leadership role. ? Proven success in directing matrixed resources and delivering software, with AgileScrum methodologies, across multiple teams.
- Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
- Experience with Agile backlog/project management tools.
- Experience with successive elaboration and ability to develop Initiatives, Features and User Stories that the DevOps teams can ingest.
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated application of all facets of lifecycle and technology operations. Collaboratively and objectively assesses benefits, costs, and viability of proposed solution options and drives alignment across a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Ability to leverage business knowledge, sound judgement, and resourcefulness to determine appropriate course of action in challenging, ambiguous situations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to engage with and present ideas to senior leadership. Provides key input to facilitate decision-making process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Other Technical Discipline.
- Scrum Product Owner certification (CSPO) preferred.
- May require up to 20% of domestic overnight travel within the region, and occasional trips to the Bellevue Headquarters.