As part of an HR Crew, the Sr. Manager, Talent Scout understands talent and staffing requirements of a business unit or functional area and translates these requirements into hiring strategies designed to fill positions with highly qualified individuals that deliver results. They lead a team of Talent Scouts and align team goals with hiring objectives. Understanding the needs of their teams, serves as coach and mentor to help Talent Scouts develop. Oversees the CandidateExperience for their area and works with the HR Crew and Hiring Managers to deliver an exceptional experience for internal and external job seekers. As a member of the HR Crew, works in partnership with Employee Success Partners and Career Agents to identify and develop internal talent and works collaboratively to ensure the career success of our best performers. Serves as a leader within the HR Crew with a focus on building hiring strategies that improve business performance.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
• In partnership with HR Crew and VPs, Directors and other business Leaders, uses workforce planning and labor market knowledge to anticipate staffing needs, forecast hiring demand and develop hiring strategies that minimize talent gaps.
• Works with a business function to design, develop, and implement effective sourcing strategies to attract quality candidates and manage internal talent mobility needs across the organization.
• Leads, develops and coaches a team of Talent Scouts and contract recruiters.
• Builds hiring strategies that ensure internal and external candidates have exceptional experiences while seeking new positions including receiving quality feedback.
• Manages Talent Scout resources and addresses business priorities with appropriate staffing support to ensure maximum hiring speeds without sacrificing quality of hire goals.
• Assesses Talent Scout processes and strategies regularly to ensure optimum return on investment.
• Oversees strategy for Talent Scout related projects and special initiatives impacting a business unit including driving communication and best practice sharing.
• Identifies and tracks recruiting and hiring metrics to show success, overall business impact and achievement of goals. Works with their HR Crew to understand areas where recruiting performance can improve and helps coach team as needed.
• In partnership with Career Agents, helps identify internal talent, facilitate internal employee development and helps create movement in line with Career Success strategies.
• Manages reporting requirement for the team and tackles needed administrative duties related to Talent Scout work including managing requisitions and overseeing the offer process.STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
• 8 years of experience in professional corporate recruiting or transferable Human Resources experience, including at least 5 years managing and leading a senior level recruiting team and at least 3 years in a competitive recruiting space.
• Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals, including recruiting goals from entry level hires to Sr. Management roles. May require experience in High Volume, Completive Technical and Corporate HQ roles.
• Proven expertise managing the recruitment lifecycle, particularly the sourcing and closing of candidates.
• Executive presence, professional demeanor, and strong business acumen with ability to credibly influence executives and sell ideas up, down, and across the organization.
• Strong people management skills, with experience hiring, managing performance, and developing Talent Scouts.
• Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
• Strong analytics and planning skills; ability to identify root issues that impact the team's ability to recruit better, faster, and economically.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Bachelor's degreepreferred