Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition will lead a dynamic team of Talent Acquisition professionals to provide world-class recruitment for The Chamberlain Group. This role will partner with business leaders, hiring managers and HR professionals to set and drive recruitment strategy, mentor and grow the recruiting team and develop processes and metrics to achieve excellence.
Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition Requirements:
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in environments, that require significant influencing and partnership to accomplish recruiting agendas.
- 3+ years of experience instilling trust and credibility with their team while guiding, developing, coaching, and managing their performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Recruiting experience across functional lines for exempt and non-exempt positions is required.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes.
Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition Responsibilities:
- Plans programs and sets goals to strategically address the organization's current and future workforce needs; consults on recruiting and staff allocation issues to departments.
- Leads improvement initiatives for staffing programs by aligning processes and policies according to organizational human resources strategies.
- Implements strategic recruitment and employment programs.
- Leads partnerships with external vendors by managing recruitment strategies, processes, tools and partnerships.
- Leads diversity recruiting strategies to attract a diverse workforce by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles; recommending participating in diversity recruiting.
- Drives the employee welcome experience by ensuring engagement; driving efficiencies and consistencies with execution;
- Responsible for Talent Acquisition budget including tracking and ensuring the department operates within the approved budget.
- Collaborates with internal HR partners in developing strategies to manage current and future headcount.
- Uses talent acquisition metrics to implement strategies to improve results.
- Motivate and lead a high performance team by attracting, onboarding, recruiting and retaining team members.
- Drive the performance management process by communicating job expectations, monitoring and evaluating performance, providing feedback and facilitating employee development per the company's policies.
- Maintain transparent communication by appropriately communicating organization information to team through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, appropriate email, IM and regular interpersonal communications.
- Lead and motivate individuals and teams to create a workplace culture that is consistent with the Chamberlain mission, vision and values.