We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we’ve been obsessed with innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values.
We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi’s®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you’re looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
You will influence, activate, and manage the successful incorporation of LS&CO.’s sustainability initiatives into the marketplace by working with senior business leaders across Marketing, DTC (retail, ecommerce), and Commercial Operations. You will support the activation of marketing programs, sustainable product launches, and customer sustainability initiatives to drive commercial value and ensure LS&CO.’s sustainability leadership in the marketplace. You will also activate the full value of LS&CO.’s sustainability assets by influencing and catalyzing programs with enabling functions to reach key stakeholders including Finance (investors), HR (employees and potential talent), Marketing (consumers), ComOps (customers), Corporate Affairs (civil society, media), and Legal (board and shareholders). You will manage the Net Positive Board of senior leaders advising the company on sustainability, manage the company’s licensees on sustainability and develop and lead the company’s strategy on circular economy.
- Drive consumer and customer engagement on LS&CO.’s sustainable products and sustainability programs, building brand and commercial value by influencing and catalyzing marketing and sales initiatives with commercial functions (DTC, Commercial Operations).
- Build corporate reputation and commercial value by working with enabling functions to inform key stakeholders of LS&CO.’s sustainability programs and leadership. This includes marketing and communications (employees, civil society), HR (employees and prospective talent); Finance (investors); Legal (Board and Shareholders); ComOps (customers).
- Drive brand value by managing integration of sustainability programs with global licensees operations
- Support strategic development of sustainability at LS&CO. by managing Net Positive Board of senior leaders advising LS&CO. on sustainability.
Activate Sustainability with Consumers and Customers (50%)
- Engage consumers by Developing and managing sustainability programs in global DTC portfolio, including clothing collection/recycling.
- Engage DTC teams to incorporate sustainability into omni-channel sales and operations strategies, ultimately building sales of sustainability enhanced products.
- Identify and drive environmental/social impact reduction opportunities with DTC teams (e.g. packaging reduction, NexGen store initiatives) and support DTC teams in communicating sustainability to consumers.
- Support ComOps teams by providing sustainability related communications and marketing information to sales teams and engaging wholesale customers on their sustainability initiatives, e.g. ASOS, Target, etc..
- Identify and drive environmental/social impact opportunities with ComOps teams (e.g. packaging reductions, clothing collection.
- Engage Sales teams to incorporate sustainability into sales launches and operational strategies, ultimately building capabilities of Sales team to drive sustainability with customers.
- Partner with brand marketing teams to develop global omni-channel sustainability marketing programs, that drive consumer awareness and engagement on company sustainability initiatives.
- Partner with Corporate Communications and Finance to drive media, stakeholder, investor, and employee awareness of company sustainability initiatives.
Enabling Functions (25%)
- Partner with Corporate Communications, HR, legal, and Finance to drive media, stakeholder, investor, shareholder and employee awareness of company sustainability initiatives.
- Support integration of sustainability into global licensee operations