To guarantee a high level of training design, delivery and evaluation to support a best in class People Development Process for Quality Population. To spread Business Line Guidelines, Quality Standard Procedures aligned with a EnerSys Quality Culture.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Definition of Supplier Quality targets in conjunction with Purchasing and Plants and periodical monitoring of Supplier Quality performance (SQP) and deviations from targets
- Monitor Supplier Quality Performances and follow up of action plans in case of deviation, with focus on top offender suppliers
- Manage the development of new components, performing the analysis of potential risks and driving roadmaps in case of deviations from targets
- Drive the qualification phase of new components to ensure a smooth SOP
- Monitor action plans in case of issues coming from the Process Audits or deviations from targets of Run@Rate results, with risks for SOP or ramp up
- Develop suppliers through evaluation of Supplier Panel in conjunction with Purchasing and according Suppliers Quality Assurance Corporate guidelines
- Support Purchasing and R&D for the validation and introduction of new Suppliers
- Promote and monitor application of NPI tools as Technical review, Program Review, Process validation during the development of a new project
- Manage Quality claims in the Supply Chain, ensuring definition of Root Causes and appropriate action plans
- Apply guidelines in the Global Supplier Quality Manual and monitor correct management of non quality costs estimation
- Monitor and evaluate best practices, sharing them in the Supplier panel at Regional
- Define and apply ASQA process, monitoring if suppliers meet requirements.
- Support Manufacturing Quality to manage failures related to incoming components, arranging proper audits of supplier processes to focus root causes and ensuring the implementation of proper action plans.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to clearly communicate both written and orally when dealing with employees, customers, and outside vendors
- Strong leadership skills
- Foreign language skills (Spanish) a plus
7+ years of Supplier Quality Manager experience
A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
Job Location Reading, Pennsylvania, United States Department Quality Position Type Full-Time/Regular