Description: In concert with senior leaders and other stakeholders, facilitate the development of the strategic plan for Kaiser Permanente.
Orchestrate the review of regional and functional strategic plans by national executive leadership.
Advance strategic clarity for the organization and alignment of leadership, through planning effective communications, dialogue, and engagement.
Lead people and teams through influence, resolving conflicts and achieving high performance
Define and frame complex issues for and with senior leadership
Assist in the identification and tracking of organizational and leadership priorities
Manages large complex projects with multi-regional and functional impact and scope
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments to subordinate managers/individual contributors.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Participates in the long-term strategic planning and direction setting of the function.
- Develops and establishes operational policies within area managed.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have KP-wide effect.
- Participates in the development of overall functional objectives and KP goals.
- Minimum three (3) years of management experience.
- Minimum eight (8) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Requires advanced knowledge of own area of functional responsibility and working knowledge of multiple related functions.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Preferred 5+ years of experience in a health care or health plan environment
Preferred experience in strategic consulting
Success in building effective business partner relationships
Job Number: 624850