This Senior Manager for product analytics will be the key business partner to help support data driven decision making, insights discovery, and strategy refinement for Student Loans product management. This role will support the application phase of the consumer life cycle; including online conversion analytics, product profitability and pricing, customer behavior analysis and segmentation. Importantly, this role is a senior member of the analytics team and will bring strategic thought leadership and problem solving, team management, and executive stakeholder experience.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop working relationship with analytic partners to develop an understanding of analytic needs and opportunities for improvement.
- Lead and develop an advanced analytic team that delivers timely and high-quality analyses to drive scale, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Design, development and implementation of business ad-hoc requests and analytical solutions based on Tableau solutions.
- Ownership on business planning and forecasting process. Enhance the process to improve accuracy and flexibility to meet channel managers and business requirements.
- Analyze and aggregate information and be able to communicate the information to stakeholders on varying levels of granularity.
- Lead development of reporting infrastructure that would allow users to do first level of analysis.
- Identify and test specific growth/efficiency opportunities that can differentiate our product in the market place and enable long term growth.
- Work closely with the product team to develop testing strategies and measurement plans.
- Communicate verbally and in writing insights and strategies in clear, concise and timely manner.
Desired capabilities include:
- Strategic & analytic orientation: Strategic thought leadership with ability to integrate industry trends, consumer preferences and internal capabilities. A proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics. Conceptual thinking skills must be complemented by a strong quantitativeorientation.
- Experience in Online & Offline Analytics: Proven experience in using online tools and advanced techniques to analyze data.
- Strong executive communication skills: Impeccable written and oral communication credentials, coupled with strategic influencing skills and the ability to drive agreement through intellect, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Clear results orientation: Display an intense focus on achieving both short and long term goals. He/she should be able to drive and execute an agenda in an uncertain and fluid environment
- Successful track record of thriving in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes
- 8+ years relevant experience within marketing analtytics experience, preferably in consumer finance industry
- MBA or mastersdegree in quantitative discipline
- 4+ years experience managing direct reports (3+ direct report)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present detailed analytical results in verbal or written format
- Strong grasp of financialdrivers, experience in managing return on investment objectives.
- Demonstrated excellence of data analysis and SAS, Tableau, Teradata, Python skills
- Advanced level experience with Adobe Site Catalyst, google analytics, DBM, past attribution modelling experience a plus
- Track record of taking personal initiative and driving change
- Strengths in building networks of internal contacts and leveraging positive working relationships to achieve business goals
Job ID: P108766_S2