More about us. We do it all – from copy and print solutions to IT and managed services. We are an organization led by salespeople with 750+ engineers ready to fix any and all issues. We have offices in 12 states and service nationally.
Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.
- Build and maintain a spend review pipeline focused on pricing improvement and cost savings.
- Direct the audit of vendor invoices and spend data, as appropriate, for accuracy and conformity with contract terms in conjunction with other members of the finance team.
- Develop a process to proactively monitor and analyze vendor spend trends to identify potential cost savings opportunities and gather data for contract negotiations.
- Work directly with business stake holders to identify strategic sourcing strategies, company initiatives and cost savings opportunities and monitor performance against expectations.
- Work with the Finance Team on the annual budgeting process including identifying cost savings expectations and measuring actual performance against expectations.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to suggest process improvements to gain efficiencies or better utilize existing pricing programs.
- Facilitate and manage the vendor contract negotiation process, including coordination of RFPs as necessary.
- In collaboration with vendor stakeholder, facilitate escalation and dispute resolution activities, as necessary, and coordinate deliverables.
- Collaborate with company stakeholders on business requirements to effectively monitor vendor compliance with on-going contractual pricing and program agreements and identify areas of improvement
- Create, document, and maintain an end-to-end sourcing process.
- Report actual and potential cost savings to finance team and business stakeholders.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity through entire sourcing and spend cycle.
- Attend required company meetings.
- Act in accordance with Marco policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in Sourcing, Procurement, or Contract Management.
- 5-7 years of experience in redlining and contract negotiation.
- Experience managing annual spend of at least $100M.
- LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Acceptable certified employment background check including criminal and financial history.
- Valid Driver’s License, proof of personal insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills in working with and relating to people at all levels of an organization.
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent computer skills with common office applications.
- Excellent oral and written skills.