Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Provide analytical and decision support models to the Sr. Director of Strategic Operations, VP of Global Logistics & Distribution, VP of North Am. Distribution, UA Engineering team, and Regional Supply Chain Leadership. This support scope includes (but not limited to) Service & Cost Optimization, Capital Project Planning, Asset Optimization, Budget Planning, Product Flow & Capacity Scenario Modeling, and Network Modeling.
- Develop, maintain, and refresh the Regional 7 Year Investment Plan, 5 Year Strategic Plan and 3 Year Operational Plans for Global Logistics.Maintain the 0 -36 Month 4 Wall Inventory Projections and Data Models. Includes working withFP&A and North America Inventory teams to get data and use modeling to create to create Unit and Eq Unit projections By Channel / By Divisions for all of the North American DH’s
- Revenue & Unit Revenue Projections
- Inventory Projections
- Capacity Reconciliation
- Shipped & Stored SKU Projections
- Cap Ex Projections
- Distribution Sub-System Projections (Active Pick, Residual Pick, Put-To-Store (Distrib), Unit Sortation, VAS, and Shipping etc.)
- Develop and Support the creating Direct Shipment Projections working with Sales, Operations, Supply Planning and Global Logistics
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the UA Network Model’s or providing guidance and direction to external partners that would be contracted for Network Studies. ( Experience with Llamasoft or other modeling software preferred )
- Provideexperience and expertise tosupportNorth America SC Optimization and International market expansion projects
- Distribution Ramp Up Planning
- Data validation for Network Optimization/Modeling
- Transportation Optimization
- Direct Ship & Consolidation Opportunities
1 Teammate - Senior Operations Strategy Analyst
Education/Experience/Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BA/BS Degree (Business, Logistics or Supply Chain Degree ) MBA Preferred
- 5+ years of Supply Chain, Planning and Business Analytical experience
- Subject Matter Expert in developing complex modeling and planning tools for scenario validation, planning, projections and related business analysis.
- Knowledge in data mining, using data to make business and financial recommendations for the global network; including distribution, logistics and capital planning.
- Ability to create, manage and refresh data (ex. MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, Tableau and knowledge of Network Modeling Platforms (ex. LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru)
- Working Knowledge of WM, SAP Business Intelligence, MS Office and other analytical tools
- Analytical In Nature – Ability to mine, compile and analysis data with the purpose of utilizing for business recommendations and decisions.
- Ability to develop presentations and take lead role in executive briefings for Strategic Operations & Planning team with VP’s, Directors, and other Sr Mgt Leadership.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.