The ideal candidate should be energized by the pursuit of impactful partnership opportunities, and the negotiation of the complex agreements that accompany them. They should be an end-to-end strategic thinker with the ability to influence others via masterful storytelling.
What you'll bring
- 7+ years of business development experience, with 3+ years focused on large strategic initiatives
- Exceptional strategic problem solving and analytical skills; ability to frame new, ambiguous and complex issues; able to generate insight through rigorous analysis.
- Proven ability to structure complex partnerships and the associated agreements in collaboration with business units, legal, product, and GTM teams.
- Incredible senior gravitas – compelling storytelling and presentation skills with a proven track record of building relationships and influencing senior executives, including C-level, across companies
- Track record of working independently and dealing with ambiguity in a very dynamic environment across companies
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and work collaboratively with peers; a true team player
- BA required, MBA or MS Degree a plus
How you will lead
- Create transformational business opportunities - leveraging market insights, company strategy, and opportunistic thinking.
- Deliver trajectory changing business growth and earnings-worthy outcomes over 3 to 5 year time horizon.
- Drive complex partnership negotiations from inception to execution. Evaluate risk vs. reward, gives and gets, and requirements to ultimately secure world class terms
- Build relationships and secure buy-in from executive stakeholders both internally and externally via masterful storytelling, data-driven analysis, and partner/customer empathy.