e’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour is looking for a Sr. Sales Manager to join the North American sales organization. This position will focus on driving our day to day business, and our brand, at one of our most Strategic Sales Accounts – Eastbay. This position will be responsible for managing and leading all aspects of our direct selling, as well as providing a unique strategic POV to the rest of our Strategic Accounts Sales business thru the lens of this very important partner.
Working closely with internal cross-functional partners from Product, Merchandising, Marketing, Finance and Planning -- this sales teammate will help ensure Under Armour products are powerfully positioned in the market to drive sales and compelling storytelling for the brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following (note -- other duties may also be assigned):
- Support the Director, FLI in developing and driving a 3-year strategic plan for Eastbay as part of the corporate 3YP planning process and calendar
- Drive increased sales and sell-thru in targeted product categories
- Manage all day to day responsibilities related to selling, planning and servicing this Account at the highest level
- Able to sell and manage multiple product categories, across Apparel, Footwear and Accessories
- Work closely with a cross functional POD team in Go-To-Market planning and execution on a seasonal basis
- Develop, maintain, and manage account relationships at all levels, including C-level where necessary.
- Create the sales vision and execution plan that connects UA with Eastbay consumers in a powerful way that is consistent with our overall brand voice in all relevant points of distribution
- Partner cross-functionally to drive the authenticity and connection of Under Armour to Eastbay consumer “athletes” across North America
- Partner with all levels of teammates, including appropriate leadership, in Global Category, Merchandising and Brand Marketing management to ensure that the UA Brand is building a cohesive product strategy and marketing message to ‘win with Eastbay’
Education and/or Experience
- A sincere and contagious passion for building the Under Armour brand
- An undeniable representative of our brand mission, vision and values
- Smart, creative, disciplined and driven. Not afraid to push others past their comfort zone(s) and capable of creating a high sense of urgency when needed.
- Capable of, and inspired by, working on a very complex business and relationship situations that constantly require balancing account positioning with commercialization opportunities.
- A best-in-class approach to selling and execution
- P&L experienced preferred; Retail Math fluency required
- Ability to listen, to discern and to respect the insights of our teammates and customers
- An ability to deliver professional presentations to Executives
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7+ years of proven industry sales experience; 3-5+ years of proven experienceworking with Key Accounts / Strategic Partners