- Source cutting-edge products and services that will enhance Panera Warmth and increase the value of our customers experience.
- Spearhead efforts of sourcing new items and conducting tests that offer results for the appropriate party to make directional decisions.
- Maintain the rollout (Charter) program on a daily basis that offers timely and accurate communication to other departments within Panera as well as outside suppliers.
- Coordinate efforts that support promotions (Celebrations) with new items, to the point of approval.
- Offer direction when forecasting and budgeting for potential new items.
- Support Purchasing by sourcing product suppliers who have a known capacity and financial stability that support ongoing use of new items within Panera.
- BS required, MBA preferred.
- Eight plus years in the food service industry specifically related to procurement and/or research and development.
- Needs to have a creative mindset that can envision an out of the box business approach to accountabilities.
- Experience with building relationships with suppliers as well as contract negotiations and foodservice operations.
- Attention to detail and great customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficient in Discoverer, Oracle, and Power Point a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16