Manage team of software developers and analysts responsible for organization enterprise applications. Evaluates and monitors software changes, development projects, schedules, and resources. Implements standards and policies that promote software compliance and quality. Must be able to recognize the direction of the business as it applies to the current and future state of applications. Uses experience to promote development, creativity and latitude, in order to change applications as business needs change.
- Good management, leadership, and decision-making skills
- Able to coach, mentor, and guide subordinates while encouraging growth
- Experience with manufacturing ERP practices and systems
- Understanding of change management responsibility software compliance.
- Bi-directional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of discrete manufacturing business flow and rules
- Understanding of budgetary and financial compliance
- Software development life cycle methods and practice
- Previous experience in business software development
- Experience with B2B integration platforms and standards
- Previous experience managing software development team in manufacturing environment
- RPG, Visual RPG, Object oriented programming experience
- Knowledge of shop floor control software and procedures
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.