Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
- This role is responsible to lead an engineering team to deliver software product in the Industrial IoT domain.
- The ideal person for this role is someone who wants (and enjoys) to be hands-on coding and leading a team to increase their impact and speed on product delivery.
- This role helps build a passionate and diverse team that will be undeterred by uncertain requirements and shifting priorities.
- A challenge that will demand rapid experimentation and prototyping without sacrificing quality or attention to detail.
- Extensive development experience working on Industrial IoT,
- Well versed with test driven development approach and extreme programming
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience directly managing and leading people
- Proficient in developing large scale and high volume multi-tiered software platform and system
- Proficient in applying common design patterns
- Experienced in driving application architecture and design with considerations such as performance, scalability, reusability and flexibility
- Experienced in actively coaching and mentored team members
- Ability to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and software architecture
- Ability to work with vendors, cross functional teams, internal partners
- Proficient in one or more of the following languages: C/C++, C# (.NET), or Java
- Provide guidance to developers with either planning and execution and/or design architecture using agile methodologies such as SCRUM
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.