- Develop and execute marketing strategies for top retail partners that deliver short and long term business goals.
- Become an expert resource in top partner retailer business. Develop collaborative relationships with top retailer marketing teams in order to influence marketing choices and priorities.
- Lead creative execution for all marketing materials (Digital, In-Store, CRM etc.) including briefing and creative feedback with agencies and vendor partners.
- Provide direction and coaching to Shopper Marketing Specialist who will provide execution support for Go-To-Market plans.
- Understand sale trends, customer trends, and all the elements affecting the business to drive efficient and effective allocation of resources. Provide quarterly updates to leadership on business results and actions taken.
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing teams to influence and provide actionable fit-to-win feedback on upcoming initiatives and new product launches.
- Manage the Shopper Marketing budget, identifying both risks and opportunities for management.
- Create communication and execution paths that are set to win across digital and in-store environments.
- Additional tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration, Marketing or similar discipline).
- 5+ years’ experience in Shopper Marketing or Brand Management.
- Proficient computer knowledge – MS Word, Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, written and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and collaboration with cross-functional and customer teams is critical for alignment to strategies and executions.
- Demonstrate marketing expertise in creating big ideas that deliver on target insights, benefit and brand equity.
- Stay focused on key priorities and bring solutions to drive distribution and grow consumption.
- Be adaptable in a fast changing landscape as business needs dictate.
- Potential candidates should be beauty curious and stay in touch with the beauty industry and broader pop culture trends.
- MBA Degree.
- Beauty Industry Experience.