$200K — $250K *
The Sr. Manager, Services Initiatives is a leadership role that will report to the Global Services and Engineering, Director of Strategic Initiatives and Operations. This role will be responsible for leading large cross functional projects leveraging standard project management frameworks and has the ability to operate successfully within multiple project management paradigms.
This role requires a high degree of EQ, executive presence, and ability to engage and foster relationships at all levels across the WWT organization. The person in this role will have the background and experience to drive, organize, manage, and deliver large initiatives within the WWT organization.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive background and experience in multiple project management methodologies along with a background in project management operations. This role will also contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving processes, systems, governance, and reporting within Services operations. This role requires proven leadership capabilities, especially with managing matrixed team members, conflicting schedules, and stakeholder expectations.
The Sr. Manager of Services Initiatives will exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be self-directed, and have proven experience in a leadership role.
Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions/Competencies
• Manages one or more Project Managers
• Manages one or more projects that span multiple time zones and/or multiple lines of business within a client’s organization
• Exhibits leadership to project teams to build and motivate team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
• Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
• Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
• Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
• Prepare a detailed project plan for all phases of the project
• Identify and procure (when necessary) the right team members to achieve project objectives within planned timeframes
• Manage the day-to-day project activities and team members and chairs the project management team meetings
• Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating to leadership as needed
• Understands and manages interdependencies across projects or workstreams
• Manage project scope and changes
• Manage all aspects of project from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
• Set and continually manage project expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
• Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
• Ensure that projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
• Manage project issues and risks to mitigate impact to baseline
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Valid through: 3/11/2021
$150K — $200K
2 days ago
$180K — $225K + $50K bonus
2 days ago