The Sr. Manager SecurityInfrastructure is a managerial position within the Technology organization of Express Scripts. The position reports to the Director responsible for securityinfrastructure.
- Ensure adherence to Express Scripts security design principles and information protection policies.
- Manage engineering staff and complex securityinfrastructure projects. Use existing and new capability in order to improve security, reduce overall attack surface, and provide security related visibility into network systems and services.
- Manage vulnerability mitigation efforts related to securityinfrastructure platforms.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure control effectiveness of securityinfrastructure.
- Consult with IT applications owners on security related issues and architecture.
- Monitor ongoing performance and capability of systems and recommend updates or modifications according to the current threatlandscape.
- Develop, document, and implement formal capacity planning.
- Partner with the information risk management organization in the areas of incident response, vulnerability management, and regulatory audits.
- College degree in Information systems/security, related technical field or equivalent work experience. CISSP or similar security certification preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT infrastructure or IT security with at least 3years in a managerial role over technical staff
- Experience with advanced networkengineering principles, communications industry standards, and networksecuritytechnologies including firewalls, IPS, network segmentation
- Experience with web proxy, web security, filtering/authentication controls, web application firewalls
- Experience with E-mail security (SPAM, phishing, URL and attachment defense, impostor emails, spoofing)
- Knowledge of DLP (Data Loss Prevention) technology and concepts (endpoint, network, SMTP, web, DB).
- Knowledge of application delivery and load balancing concepts
- Experience with Windows/Linux client/server operating systems
- Analytical Abilities - Analytical and information gathering skills allow for effective assessment of business risks and exposures. Problem-solving skills include working collaboratively with peer technical teams to resolve cross-platform problems or to develop securityrisk solutions.
- Strategy - Looks beyond daily activities to see trends in team performance / issues and addresses these trends with appropriate actions; contributes to the development of strategy by researching industry trends and proactively proposing solutions to issues
- Project Management - May manage large projects directly or establish mechanisms to monitor status of multiple projects being executed concurrently; mentors personnel in project management techniques
- Employee Development - Responsible for creating development plans and providing feedback, mentoring both formally and informally
- Communication skills - Solid communication skills, both written and oral, with very strong customer service orientation and win-win negotiation skills
- Leadership - Leads by example; provides context and motivation to team members
- Administration - Performs administrative functions as required to manage the daily activities of the team
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you enjoy the challenge of defending an enterprise from security breaches? Come put your skills to work at an organization trusted to protect client, patient and company data amid the ever-changing landscape of information securitythreats and risks. Our cyber defenders are challenged and trusted with maintaining our secure infrastructure day in and day out, while delivering an enterprise computing environment that is resilient to breaches and disruptions. If you’re as passionate about data security as we are and want to be at the center of our noble mission to make healthcare safer and more affordable, explore our opportunities.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.