The Sr. Manager, Salesforce should have exceptional skills with Salesforce platform and its applications. This role will be part of Align Technology goal to deliver our clear aligners (Invisalign®) and 3D scanners (iTero®) to our customers. We would love you to join a fun and cutting-edge technology company that has helped create over five Million Smiles.
The Sr. Manager, Salesforce is responsible for managing business relations, assisting on projects & enhance the business processes. This position works closely with business users, program managers, development leads, and development teams to deliver the solutions utilizing Salesforce.com and related applications on the Force.com platform
- Manage a team of Salesforcedevelopers and administrators both onshore employees and offshore consulting teams.
- Collaborate with multiple business partners across regions/countries/business units to drive adoption and optimization of the platform.
- Partner with Salesforce to understand the platform roadmap and how it can be used for driving the Invisalign business.
- Responsible for requirements definition, design and implementation of applications using Salesforce and Force.com platform.
- Ensure application development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for each project.
- Work with technical leads to transform and develop requirements into Salesforce.comdesign and implementation documents.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed artifacts
- Define and document architecture and design of the system
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 12+ years of information technologyexperience
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce & force.comexperience, working with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Force.com Applications
- 3+ years of effective people management
- Proven experience working with business teams with an emphasis on setting and managing expectations.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with developers, program management, and business users about business process, requirements and design constraints.
- Solid understanding of agile development principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to design solutions for multiple product requirements.
- Experience in managing at least four large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership of the solution.
- Salesforce hands-on experience is required
- Proven Salesforce.com integration and administrative skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com Integration components for SFDC (for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, and SFDC data loaders)
- Must have CPQ knowledge, Apttus is preferred
- Experience with SAP integration (preferred)